You're Worse Than Nicotine



This is Part 2 of my "print-on-print" outfit posts. Just like before (see here), I paired two different patterns together, making sure that one print is larger than the other.


The print on my leggings is quite "busy" and so a lot of people would tend to wear it with solid colors, but I opted for a jacket with vertical stripes instead because, well, I think it works.


I guess it's because the two prints are both black and white, which makes them look a bit more toned down. A lot of my style idols (including fellow blogger Camille Co) love to wear a gazillion prints together and somehow they always end up making it look fierce instead of tacky. I hope I'm also setting a good example with this outfit.



Incidentally, what do you guys think of this jacket? Or my ultra-short haircut for that matter? (I still want to kill my hairstylist, BTW). I know the jacket is a bit "Robin Thicke" but I'm really loving it.



As for the shoes, I actually haven't worn these gold Converse in ages! I guess since my style has evolved into something a bit more polished over the years, I don't really like to wear sneakers, rubber shoes, or anything of the sort anymore. However, this gold pair will always have a special place in my heart. They remind me of so many good days and nights from the time when I was still living in Thailand ;)


JACKET from Aniel PH
T-SHIRT from Marc by Marc Jacobs
LEGGINGS from Circles en Dots
GOLD SHOES from Converse




COLLIER DE CHIEN BRACELET from Hermes
PINK MINI 2.5 FLAP from Chanel



Okay, okay . . . I promise this is the last time I'll do an outfit post wearing this hat lol. I know I've overused it lately.

x



27 comments:

  1. This look is beyond gorgeous, the way you styled so many different pieces to look so great together is amazing!

    I'm so glad I found your blog! If you'd like to follow each other, I'd be happy to keep in touch! Just let me know on my blog :)

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so afraid to mix and match prints. Glad you nail it as always. How I wish I can also wear high-cut rubber shoes! I have fat legs and won't look good in it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the way you mix all of these prints in this outfit ! Amazing combo! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color mix! Love this outfit, well balanced!
    Have a nice week

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  5. This totally works ;) Love those leggings! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hat could be your thing ;)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jacket so much!! You always have the most amazing and unique fashion items, I'm lusting over your jacket and the shirt! Looking sexy as always. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this outfit is just too cute! I love your jacket and pants! You have such a fierce and chic style ;)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hola estas guapisima .bonito look me gustaria te pasaras por mi blog
    haver site gusta y siquieres podemos seguirnos mutuamente besoss
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post dear, you are amazing!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Discover the new instagram community for fashion blogger


    My Valentine’s day’s gift for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same pants, I love your outfit!
    Hope we can follow each other's blog, just let me know. =)
    thank you!


    www.marjhcollado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your chanel mini is in my pleasure! love it
    great sneakers darling,look gorgeous
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with you baag!!!!! Xx

    http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such a rad outfit! I love the pants that you have!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how bold and beautiful this outfit is! you mixed two very big prints flawlessly!! And wow, gold Converses? How amazing!! You look so cool! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  16. super love the bag, top and shoes! :)

    http://www.lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your shirt is very unique and catchy (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved everything, as usual! I've seen people wear print-on-print and they look kind of weird... but you werk it! I love the jacket as well and how it fits well with your leggings! <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.