OOTD: "Pull Me From The Liquid Sky"


Ask any of my close friends and family and they'll tell you that I never leave the house without my hair and makeup done. Call me high-maintenance or whatever but I just really enjoy my "glam time". I'm not insecure with how I look without makeup, but I just love the process of putting on makeup and playing with my appearance depending on my mood.

However, there are days when I simply don't have enough time to do my hair and makeup. Take a couple of weeks ago, for instance. I received a last-minute call and had to rush to an important business meeting for my blog and I had no time to spare. I literally just tied my hair up in a messy bun, threw a headband on, and rushed out the door. I guess I can't always look fabulous all the time, right? I hope I made up for it with my outfit though.






In this OOTD I'm wearing an almost all-black ensemble featuring a cropped top modeled by Kendall Jenner for local brand Penshoppe (retailing at an affordable PHP799). One good thing about this top is that even though it looks pretty basic at first glance, there are actually zippered details at the sides, which you can pull up for a sexier vibe or down for a more conservative look.







Top: PENSHOPPE
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Headband: ACCESSORIZE
Boots: S&H
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Watch: CHANEL
Necklaces: THE CLIQUE BOUTIQUE / ACCESSORIZE



What about you? How do you style yourself on such short notice? Do let me know in the comments section below. I need all the tips I can get for future events like these.

x



24 comments:

  1. Loving the earthy dark tones in this look! Looking stylish as always! ;)

    Girl About Town blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zippered sides of that top, such a fun piece! Great look :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous - I am loving the whole look, it's edgy yet comfortable and chic! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look, gorgeous booties
    I wish you an happy holidays
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love theheadband its so beautiful
    You look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful Kylie,
    you look amazing as always
    You are my muse
    kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/for-first-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. we only live once, so we better enjoy whatever we love to do right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this whole look to the nth level! <3 <3 <3

    Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking really beautiful, love your style!
    XX
    http://www.angelamall.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same as you, especially no makeup isn't a chance. But then you did the best and created a cool laid back look! Much love dear!!! Buone Feste! Happy Holidays! Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool blog! I like it a lot.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!



    New Freebies for your blog

    Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |


    Style up your Blog |
    Advertise your Blog |
    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the casual fit of this top! I hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would have never guessed that this was a rush ootd pick! You look fab as always Kylie! When I have no time I simply put on bb cream, powder and lipstick. Grab a pair of shorts, a shirt and sneakers and I'm all set.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did an amazing job on just a short notice, Kylie. Love love love your booties. I hope your Christmas was filled with joy, love, laughter and lots of presents.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so lazy and always leave the house without makeup and hair done. I love your boots!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit, dear, I love your backpack from LV :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm the same, I need to have at least powder, blush and some mascara on, that's a must for me))
    Great look!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute look Kyle :) I really love the leopard print boots! Wishing you all the best for 2016

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    http://facetiouslywind.blogspot.com/


    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't pull off that look on such a short notice! haha. I'd grab a basic shirt and shorts if I was on your situation. HAHA

    Happy New Year Kylie!

    ­xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you look super stylish here! Amazing pants and perfect sense of style!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.