DG x KR x MM


Not everyone gets a chance to meet the people they aspire to be like. When I first started blogging, I've always wanted to follow in the footsteps of other successful fashion and lifestyle bloggers like Camille Co, Laureen Uy, David Guison, and Michael Macalos. They are the people I admire because of their dedication to their craft and the inspiring way they've managed to build a brand out of themselves based solely on their love for fashion, photography, and art.

Though I've met David before during the Style Ko Ayos Dito challenge last year, never did I think that I would ever be doing a quick OOTD photoshoot with him and Michael Macalos (someone who I've always wanted to meet as well). Imagine my surprise when the opportunity presented itself a few weeks ago during Bloggers United! Special thanks to my friend Miggy. Here's to yet another item crossed off my blogger bucket list!

Shooting beside these two men was quite an experience. Though I've been blogging for more than two years now, I felt like a complete amateur during the entire photoshoot. David and Michael were total experts -- they kept changing to different poses while I stood there, still thinking about how to pose next.




MY OUTFIT

Chambray: H&M
Shorts: FOREVER 21
Tights: FOREVER 21
Boots: TOPSHOP
Bag: PAYLESS
Watch: CHANEL
Necklace: ALDO



19 comments:

  1. Lucky you! <3 Love this shoot and your shoooooeeeesss!!! <3

    <3 Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great Looks
    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Australia, Amsterdam...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing experience. Beautiful pics, Kylie. Love your outfit. Happy Holidays, doll.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing! I'm a fan of David as well, I love his Instagram feed :) You guys looks great!

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting for this Kylie! Finally. I really adore that last photo and of course your shoes!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must have been nice to meet other bloggers you are inspired by :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! so happy for you Kylie!!!! I'm happy that you are having the time of your life with the two of them Kylie! such a rewarding experience indeed!!! Maagang pamasko na 'yan hehehe looking so cool in the photos btw! love your top so much!

    love lots.
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did great job on that photoshoot, you looked great, Kylie ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh this is a wish come true. Having a photo shoot with the two of them is probably a great experience! <33

    Wishing you an advance Merry Christmas!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGGGGG Kylie!!! You're so lucky!! I envy you! Haha. Pero you didn't look like an amateur in those photos! You were fierce as always! <3

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool! I really like your double denim look too

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations of meeting the people you always wanted to meet! It is always so exciting and inspiring!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. kaloka! inggit ako! hahaha! what a great gift for Christmas!

    P.S. -> I miss checking out your blog! tagal ko ring namahinga sa internet. lol!

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com/2015/12/dahilayan-last-pahabol-post-for-2015-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great look and amazing photos!
    xoxo, Gloria
    TheGlamourTaste
    Follow me on Facebook | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.