OOTD: "Malice In Wonderland"



Street fashion is my all-time favorite style. Though I do love to be more glamorous once in a while and enjoy my fair share of structured blazers and statement jewelry, I still seem to end up gravitating towards grungier and edgier fashion.

So what exactly is my personal take on "street fashion"? Well, it entails wearing a lot of ripped jeans and anything oversized. One of my favorite things to wear is oversized apparel -- jackets (like the one I'm wearing from Androgyne Manila), shirts, jeans, you name it! I especially love the cool and nonchalant vibe of pairing a too-large jacket with boyfriend jeans. Not to mention, it's also an extremely comfortable way of dressing.






Now, you may have noticed in these photos that I'm sporting a gun. Fear not, ladies and gentlemen! It's not a real gun (obviously). It's just my new clutch/chain bag from Local Celebrity Manila. I like having unique pieces like this in my wardrobe. The surprising thing about it is that this bag is actually spacious enough to hold all of my daily essentials, namely my wallet, pressed powder, oil blotting sheets, lipstick, and my phone. Cool, right? No wonder it has become my current favorite go-to purse!








Top: POP CULTURE
Jacket: ANDROGYNE MANILA
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Shoes: ALDO
Bag: LOCAL CELEBRITY MANILA






22 comments:

  1. You are rocking this 2016 Kylie! I am in love with your bag!!!!! ang cool, grabe! Love the total look and I'm actually a fan of the book Alice in WOnderland :)
    more fab outfits this year! Happy new year Kylie!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe this look suits you so much! The contrast between the girly Alice In Wonderland tee and the boyfriend style shirt is really lovely :)


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love street fashion too! My fav items are oversized top and ankle boots! I love your top, very cute and cool! Happy New Year na :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the Alice in Wonderland top.
    The way you have styled it is epic
    The gun bag is too cool
    xx
    Garland Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2016/01/love-warm.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, bag is so amazing xoxo

    http://thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your gun-like bag, as you mentioned, it's so unique :)

    Hope you've started great beginning of New Year, dear :)
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this t-shirt, it must be such a lot of fun to style!
    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that bag :P

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pantsae sobeautiful
    You look amazing
    Happy 2016

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Kylie I am actually drooling over that bag.......Happy 2016!!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love how you've mixed this awesome print and this original clutch bag!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. damn cool style

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Amsterdam, Bangkok...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your look from head to toe, so cool and edgy. I especially love that bag. I'm a sucker for bags like that even though it doesn't fit my phone :D

    Happy New Year!
    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grungy and edgy suits you well Kylie! You look gorgeous as always!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw super chic and stylish look! Those ripped jeans are adorable! Happy new year gorgeous! I wish you all the best!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning look! Those jeans are gorgeous!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look, there's such a edgy retro vibe to it!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool look!!! witty post title! love it!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  20. This look is so gorgeous, you look stunning!!

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.