My Top Picks For Summer!

The rainy season is already in full force here in the Philippines, but while we're drowning in the rain and suffering from the bipolar weather (one minute it's hot and the next it's raining cats and dogs), other parts of the world are just now starting their summer season. I get so envious whenever I stumble upon other fashion blogs and the people are wearing their bikinis, shorts, and tank tops. Where did my summer go? I feel like it came and went in just a blink of an eye.

If you're one of those lucky ones who live in a country where the summer has just arrived, here are two dresses I found online at LovelyWholesale that I thought would be perfect for the bright season! I'll be keeping this blog post short, but I just thought I'd share these with you in case you're looking for a little style inspiration.



Both dresses can be found here.

Happy online shopping!

x

11 comments:

  1. nice inspo!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first dress Kylie, though i dont have the guts to wear it.

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these dresses are gorge especially the white one! :) great picks! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dresses! Xx


    http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white dress! I'm always looking for white dresses because they make me look more tan! I have a bad habit of wearing a lot of black items and when I look at pictures I look like a ghost! You are a very kind person to be posting things about summer when yours is over haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Both are stunning but I love the white the most! Looking like a sexy goddess. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress!!!
    Do you follow me: http://newyorkparigimilano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.