SUMMER STYLE SPOTLIGHT: "Out & About", Part III


Originally, the plan was to divide the "Out & About" feature into a mere two-part series, but due to the positive feedbacks I've received from all of you and the demand for more features on local street style, I've decided to extend it until the end of the summer. Here's the next batch of fashionable Filipinas that I spotted along with the help of my team!


1) Justine Cantor


Justine's outfit has a bit of a bohemian feel and it's definitely perfect for summer! Try pairing a simple white top with a beautifully printed maxi skirt to achieve an effortlessly stylish vibe. The result will be a comfortable, yet fashionable, ensemble that's sure to turn heads.

2) Kleira Cortez


In this sweltering heat, comfort is a must! Take a few pointers from Kleira and opt for a flowy dress this season. Pair it with your favorite sandals or flip-flops for a laidback feel that's perfect for a casual day out.


3) Nicka Landas


If you're a skater girl or a bit of a hippie at heart, then Nicka's style is perfect for you. A simple top aired with a printed skirt and you're good to go! Don't forget to put on your most fabulous pair of sandals, preferably with fringes just like Nicka's! I don't know about you, but I'm personally lusting over them.


4) Krisha Lynn Alvarez



As I was roaming around Alabang Town Center, I was immediately captivated by Krisha's outfit! A beautifully printed top paired with distressed denim shorts and a pair of fashionable boots . . . Amazing! If you want to rock ankle boots during the summer, just be sure to balance out the whole look by opting for a sleeveless top and shorts to still retain that summery vibe, just like Krisha did! 


5) Felice Flores


For a casual look with attitude, just wear a cool tee with shorts and pair them with your best slip-ons like Felice's classic Vans. Choose a bag that has bold prints and colors to add an extra oomph to your overall ensemble.


Well, that's it for this week's "Out & About" feature! I'll be doing one more this month so make sure to watch out for it! Don't forget to let me know whose look was your favorite by leaving a comment below.

x



18 comments:

  1. so all beautiful but the first one is my favorite
    I posted a new LOOK, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all looked great! But the 1st one is my favorite <3
    Great segment btw :) (y)



    VISIT MY BLOG - I PREACH FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the third one best! that's something I definitely see myself wearing. <3

    yanibonifacio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these casual, yet stylish, looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the first style ^^
    keep in touch
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every outfit from your post, because I adore prints! But to be honest, first is my fav, this maxi skirt is so cute! <3 And I love idea of your street style posts!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks dito!! Ang ganda ng styles nila... hanggang end lang talaga ng summer toh? :((.. haha!

    favorite ko is ung kay krisha... i have an ankle boots here din kasi but i don't know how will I wear it eh summer kasi so ayun.. you just gave me an idea ;))... and gusto ko din ung tip mo sa first one yung plain white shirt with printed skirt. ok pa rin kaya any length of skirt dun? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you can rock your ankle boots even during the summer! :) Yes, ok naman kahit anong length ng skirt for the first look. Of course, the shorter the better in this heat! Go for long maxi skirts naman if you're feeling a bit bohemian :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely, Justine and Krisha are my today's fave ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice street style shots! The first is my fav

    Justin
    Walking, Talking Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally my favourite series at the moment! It's great to be able to see people with different fashion styles just in one place! Genius idea Kylie! Kudos to you ;) I find more and more ideas with every Out and About post of yours. My favourites from this batch will definitely have to be 2, 3 and 4. They resemble my personal style the most. Chic and casual, haha! Can't wait for the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The floral maxi skirt is definitely my fave... Great looks! Love this feature.

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, this is a brilliant post Kylie!! It's so fun and I love looking at different street styles from other people, it's very educational too. Thanks for sharing hun. Everyone looks fab! <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.