I Feel Like I've Been Here Before . . .




If you're a music lover and you live here in the Philippines, then I'm sure you're excited about the Wanderland Music & Arts Festival that's happening next week at the Globe Circuit Events Ground! If you're not familiar with this event, it's basically the Philippines' version of Coachella, where everyone gathers for a whole day (and night) of fun-filled activities with live music by some of the most popular indie bands today. If, for some reason, you have no idea what Coachella is, then I'm afraid you and I can no longer be friends lol. Just kidding! ;)

To those of you who are attending Wanderland (or any other music festival this year, for that matter), then the big question is, what do you wear? Well, just to give you an idea, here's an OOTD of what I'm going to wear to the event.



Always remember that in these types of festivals, comfort is key. Since you'll be spending the whole day there, you need to wear clothes that are loose-fitting and easy to move in, like this sheer kimono, for instance. Don't I look like a wandering modern-day gypsy? Try to keep your outfit simple because you'd want to look stylish but not over-the-top. Keep your make-up light as well, because the main goal of the day is to rock out to your favorite bands, and you wouldn't want to hold back. Applying heavy make-up will just make you look like a drunk clown at the end of the night.



I actually made this kimono myself using an old scarf that I found in my closet. It's extremely easy to do, so if you want, I'll post a tutorial on how to make it for my next post. It's my new hobby now, so expect to see me wearing different designs in my following blog posts lol.


KIMONO from Me
WHITE TOP from Forever 21


BRACELET from Hermes


NECKLACE from Chick Flick


BAG from Louis Vuitton
SANDALS from The Shoe Lounge


I'll be posting a collage of photos of more style inspirations on what to wear to Wanderland in my next post, so stay tuned!

x


34 comments:

  1. so nice these images and your outfit
    I like red details

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit but I think that for music festiwal converse would be better - they are much more comfy :)

    http://www.lefffka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!
    Giulia
    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome kimono babe!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag is a dream and I love that cardigan on you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molto elegante e raffinata, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mi piacciono molto i tocchi di rosso che valorizzano tutto il bellissimo outfit, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic wrap! I love it. Very old school and sophisticated.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look <3 Love your kimono <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look from head to toe and your posing skills are so on point!!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG to the sandals and bag, dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear! thanks for the comment on my previous post. As usual, this one's a great post! Have a great Monday. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. This kimono has amazing pattern and material, you look very lovely in this item and I also adore your necklace - so shiny and ultra chic!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look amazing! great look
    Viky

    MySecretPoison || GIVEAWAY Choose your fashion prize!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the simplicity of black and white with a pop of color! :) You're so resourceful with that kimono! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Luckily I know what Coachella is. Hahaha! I'm not so into Indie songs though :\ please still be my friend! Hahaha. Anyway I had no idea we have something like Coachella back there in the Philippines :o Is it a new thing? Or has it been happening for a long time now? I'm sorry I must be living under a rock :P

    Anyway, based on what I know about Coachella, your outfit looks really fitting! I love how it's so stylish yet still provides enough comfort to rock and dance to your favourite bands :) Also, the pop of red adds a really nice touch to the whole simple look!

    Please please post a tutorial on that kimono! It's gorgeous (and really genius!) and I really want to make one :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mae! I just posted the tutorial now :)

      Delete
  17. That kimono is gorgeous! I can't believe you made it yourself. You should totally post a tutorial because I'd love to know how to make my own.

    -Helen Grace

    www.sweethelengrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The way that kimono billows just kills me. I second Helen's comment; please post a tutorial! Also, would you trade out the bag you have in the post for a smaller bag? I find shoulder bags to be unwieldy during festivals.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  19. That kimono is the perfect length! Such a cool print too.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  20. surely apt for the concert look. am also into capes these days, and I love urs :)
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous look! the bag is so pretty

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you will post your tutorial about this kimono. So perfect! :) Love it! ♥

    xx,
    Jewel

    Jewel Clicks

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your red bag! a big fan of huge and spacey bags here


    http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your Kimono!!! and you made it? you're so FAB!

    April,
    http://beybiapril.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.