I Can't Remember To Forget You


One of the very first blog posts I ever posted was an outfit inspired by the colors of a peacock - green & blue. Today, I wore an ensemble using the same beautiful color scheme, which is just another one of my "tried and tested" color combinations.




A lot of people here in the Philippines refrain from wearing "fishnet" stockings because they feel that it's a bit too "naughty". As always, I felt challenged to prove society wrong and decided to wear my leopard-patterned stockings today.




I've found that the key is to balance the entire look out. Since the stockings are already a bit "sexy", it's good to pair them with something very conservative like this cobalt blue structured blazer. Doing so will tone down the raunchiness of the stockings.



Today I also broke one of my personal fashion rules - never wear two of the same prints together in one outfit. As you can see, both my stockings AND my shoes are leopard-print. Somehow I think it works though. What's your opinion?



COBALT BLUE BLAZER from What A Girl Wants
SHIRT from MARC BY MARC JACOBS
LEOPARD STOCKINGS from H&M
LEOPARD OXFORDS from Sewn
DAMIER AZUR SPEEDY 30 BAG from Louis Vuitton



CLEOPATRA NECKLACE from People Are People




As usual, let me know what you guys think by leaving a comment below!

xo




26 comments:

  1. Fun outfit! The colors are gorgeous together and your blazer is wonderful!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! The top and color combination are perfect!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg the colour scheme is <3 <3 <3 !! And I agree. The blazer really did balance the "naughtiness" of the stockings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vivid color outfits definitely bring and reflect positiveness. Your girlfriends must be lucky to have you!! ♥

    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love green and blue together it just stands out awesome!!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not much of a prints person but this look is so cheery!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color scheme here is so nice!
    The green and blue together is beautiful and hehe, I love the title of this post =)

    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely fit, really pretty color combinations.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous! Great mix of prints and colors! You look stunning ;)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your top and blazer! also the bag :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice tight
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first picture so chic and stylish! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. well that's an awesome tried and tested color combination of yours Kyle! I adore your stockings too.It's so pretty!!

    llove lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous leopard print stockings! We'd love to help you keep those legs looking gorgeous and save you a ton in the process. We're Dorco, a manufacturer of high quality shaving systems, cartridges and disposable razors for men and women. Our razors cost up to 70% less than leading brands. You don't have to sacrifice quality to save so much, though. Our razors are crafted with the highest quality blades and lubricating strips containing moisturizing ingredients like aloe and vitamin E to soothe and hydrate even the most sensitive skin. Read what others think about our products and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks for hearing us out, and for sharing this beautiful look with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color palette of this look! Great outfit!

    Have a great day.

    ~ Seepz
    Savoir Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you went step by step through the outfit and showed how it all works perfectly together. The statement necklace is a great addition, and the blue contrasts really well with the green graphic shirt.

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfit today is soo fun. Love the entire get-up. And the stockings and shoe totally work.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love your blue sweater! Great outfit :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look sooo sexy!! I love your outfit so much, you always have that "roar" factor, so freakin fabulous! =D Beautiful combo of mint and blue, really stylish!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com

    GOLD MONOGRAM NECKLACE INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your blazer and your speedy vuitton! cool look darling
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. looking good x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.