Now That We're Here, We May As Well Go Too Far




Red, blue, and white. This is another color combination that I absolutely love. These colors really remind of Britain, probably because of the Union Jack flag. I guess you could say that my outfit today was very London-inspired.




I always like to mix bold colors together, as I've said so many times before. I love challenging myself to get out of my comfort zone. The inspiration behind this look is actually the song "National Anthem" by Lana del Rey. In the  chorus she sings "red, white, blues in the sky . . . summer's in the air but baby heaven's in your eyes". I was listening to it last night and it conjured up this beautiful color palette in my mind, and I knew I had to incorporate it into my next ensemble.


What do you guys think? Am I able to pull off this clash of colors? I balanced out the brightness of the outfit by keeping the rest of it basic and neutral, opting for a white shirt and a black hat and bag. It really evens out the overall look.





I think we all have that one piece of clothing or accessory that we become obsessed with after buying, and we end up wearing it for days. For me it's definitely this hat. I feel quite preppy when I wear it and it's my favorite accessory at the moment.



RED BLAZER from The Posh Wardrobe
WHITE SHIRT from Ten & Co.
BLUE LEGGINGS from Wasteland
BAG from Chanel
HAT from Claire's



J12 WATCH from Chanel
SPIKED & STUDDED BRACELETS from Forever 21

These spiked bracelets were a Christmas gift from Shaheena, one of my bestest friends and who also happens to be my awesome photographer. Seriously I wouldn't be able to blog without her consistent help. 



SPIKED NECKLACE from Chick Flick
LEOPARD OXFORDS from Sewn

What do you think of my outfit today? As always, I love hearing your thoughts and opinions, so keep the comments coming! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

x





26 comments:

  1. Fantastic colors of blazer and pants! That colors combination is just perfect! Also great accesories and shoes!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of colors here! You have really nice blazers <3 That bag is really classic. It can go along with different outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá!!!, Deus seja contigo, tenha um final de semana abençoado,
    amiga que lindo look, amei as fotos, SUCESSO AMIGA
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a mix and match master, love that necklace!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're mix and match master! Love that necklace!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're rocking all the opposite colors x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look doll! Love the combo and smart use of colors ;-)

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  8. It works just fine. I like your necklace. Lana del Ray's music is so poetic.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about this look! ^^

    I'm inviting you to the giveaway I'm currently having on my blog:

    Sammy Dress Giveaway

    Hope you join! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and this outfit! Xx

    New post: http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, another worth reading post, love you chanel bag. Excited for your next post already. Happy weekend!.



    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin
    - Instagram @whatkennyhearts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the red and blue color combo this time and the neckpiece too, although that's something I probably can't wear in my day to day life. Hehe

    REAlity Bites

    ReplyDelete
  13. and as always, i love how you make it look pretty with all those bold colors :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this color block outfit! very cute chanel bag :) i want it
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've definitely pulled off these colors! they look great. I really like the way you mixed Chanel with Forever 21!


    Angie from reasons to dress

    p.s. I’d love to hear from you! I’m hosting a reader survey and LUXURY GIVEAWAY for a $245 pair of earrings from the Paris brand Satellite. Please stop by and enter!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very good very good blog post I loved'll ever visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous look! Totally love your style. Looking forward to see your next post!

    xx, Angela Bethea of KoreanDoll.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always adore your color blocking outfit/looks Kylie!. Love the joyful and vibrant vibe of it ♥ ♥ :))

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so hot! I'm loving your handbag and shoes, they're to die for! You totally rock wearing two different bold colours. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope I can try an outfit like this. I always find a hard time wearing bold color outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.