OOTD: You say I'm like the ice, I freeze.


A few weeks ago when the weather was unusually cool, I took advantage of the sudden drop in temperature by wearing clothes I normally wouldn't be able to wear here in hot, sunny Manila. I was finally able to wear this comfy oversized sweater that I got from an H&M sale two years ago and paired it with my Topshop velvet ankle boots that rarely see the light of day.

Now that summer is officially here and we all feel like we're being burnt to a crisp every time we step outside, I now long for those February days (and nights) when we could actually wear layers of clothing without sweating one bit.


Sweater: H&M
Leggings: FOREVER 21
Bag: SOMETHING BORROWED
Boots: TOPSHOP
Necklace: KHLOE & STELLA


1 comment:

  1. This weather is a good excuse to be fashionable in a way we're not used to normally. :D
    Love the top.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.