OOTD: Let's get gory like a Tarantino movie.


I wore my mom's old slacks today and paired it with my dad's belt, a ringer tee,  and a bomber jacket that I haven't worn in ages. To be honest, lately I've been obsessed with this type of street fashion. I just love incorporating formal slacks into casual ensembles simply because they give off that coveted "effortlessly cool" vibe.

Also decided to wear my pair of Superga 2750 Cot Snake for the first time since I copped them at a thrift store last year.


Jacket: TOMATO
Top: JUKAYKAY
Necklace: KHLOE & STELLA
Cap: FUDGE ROCK
Slacks: EXACT
Shoes: SUPERGA
Backpack: LOUIS VUITTON 


8 comments:

  1. Queen! This has got to be one of my favorite outfits from you Kylie! Laid back cool and for some reason (IDK why) it reminds me of Riverdale.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful minimal casual look, love this jacket
    new beauty review <<< Izia eau de parfum Sisley Paris >>>
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very cute! Love the jacket!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! looking LIT Kylie! love the outfit so much and that jacket look so cool!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your took inspiration (and actually pieces!) from your parents' wardrobes to create this look! Have a great week :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like your jacket darling
    Great coordinate

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.