OOTD: Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning?


Today I wore this deep burgundy-colored top from Jukaykay with matching burgundy lips. I had my make-up done by a professional for an event I was attending but I realized after looking at these photos that I should have just done my own make-up. I don't like the way the make-up artist did my brows. It's way too harsh and the shape looks off, but oh well . . . What's done is done. I always like doing my own make-up anyway because I know my face better than anyone else does, obviously. Lesson learned!


Top: JUKAYKAY
Pants: BENCH
Shoes: SUPERGA
Bag: SOMETHING BORROWED
Choker: PLURAL & CO.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Kylie! I actually love this different makeup, it's dramatic and fits to your look to perfection! Love the black and burgundy combo! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog, you're always so sweet and kind. you will like to see more from this website.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.