TREND ALERT: Lace Tights Under Ripped Jeans


If you've been following my blog for a while then you know that I often love to wear lace tights. Around a month ago I was lying in bed trying to think of new styles to wear because I was bored of wearing the same old thing all the time (i.e. jogger pants and pullovers) when I thought about wearing lace tights underneath my ripped jeans. I never actually tried on the combo, and I forgot about it soon afterwards.

Fast forward to a week or two ago when Kim Kardashian was photographed wearing fishnet tights underneath her ripped jeans, and then Kendall Jenner was also seen wearing a variant of the same fashion combo. I was like, "Hey! That was my idea!" even though I'm pretty sure some people have worn that style before (because, you know, in this day and age there aren't really any original ideas left anyway since it's all been done before).

Seeing as how the tights + jeans combo is starting to become a trend now, today I decided to incorporate it into my outfit.


If you want to try out this trend, there are plenty of different ways to style it up! I went for a slightly edgier and sexier vibe by unbuttoning the top button of my jeans like Kylie Jenner did in her Instagram post. If you don't want to look too provocative though, you can just wear your tights under a normal pair of skinny jeans (non-ripped). The trick is to wear a cropped top and to just pull the top part of your tights up higher than your jeans so that it still peeks through. That's how Kendall did it and while it's still quite sexy, it's more on the conservative side.

You can also try out different patterns of tights and see what looks best and what suits your personal style.


Top: THRIFTED
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Tights: HOT TOPIC
Bag: CHANEL
Shoes: ALDO



10 comments:

  1. The lace thighs uplifts this outfit instantly!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration darling!
    Love from https://tbymallano.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trend is all over Instagram, isn't it? I love how you styled with your go to lace stockings! Byw, it was so nice to read your comment in my previous post regarding the fillers :)


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this trend - these lace tights are so cool, I plan on trying fishnets soon.

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweetie this jeans amazing and super cool
    new review on my blog <<< Maybelline Make Love Happen collection >>>
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute babe. Love this trend
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not too sure how I feel about this trend but you sure made it work.

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great trend and those lace tights are so cool!

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this trend so much!! You are rocking it :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.