OOTD: I don't want your body, but I hate to think about you with somebody else.


Today I'm wearing all of my favorite things -- my favorite pullover, my favorite sneakers, my favorite tights, and my favorite backpack. I guess it's just my attempt to cheer myself up since I'm going through some difficult things right now. I'm still young (or should I say, young-ish) but I feel like I'm experiencing a mid-life crisis already. Things in my life are just not going the way I expect them to and I'm still trying my best to be okay with it. However, let's try to make the best out of a bad situation, shall we? I may feel miserable, but I sure as hell look good (and if I don't, please don't burst my bubble).

I've always been a firm believer that you should wear whatever you feel like wearing. Seriously, eff what other people think. I always get judged whenever I wear these tights (apparently it looks "slutty", according to the oh-so-conservative people in my country) but I honestly don't care. I don't dress to impress other people, even though that's a very common misconception. The truth is, I dress to feel good about myself and express the way I feel. Some people may not understand it and that's fine. After all, not everyone understands art, right? And to be honest, if I wore this outfit in London or New York I doubt anyone there would even give it a second glance. Come on, Philippines! Let's be a little more open-minded. It's 2017, for crying out loud.


Pullover: FOREVER 21
Shorts: FOREVER 21
Tights: FOREVER 21
Sneakers: ALDO
Necklace: FASHION ANTHOLOGY
Backpack: PARISIAN
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN


3 comments:

  1. those tights look awesome on you! love that studded backpack too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing things that make you happy or makes you feel better about yourself is no one else's business. I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now. Look at it as a challenge and make a change to make yourself happy. Love the pullover! xo

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tights don't look slutty! In fact, that outfit screams "edgy" to me. Cheer up na Kylie!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.