OOTD: This meant more to you than it did to me.


I've always wanted to be a unicorn, and since I'm not going to be growing a horn out of my forehead anytime soon I figured I could just dress the part. Today I decided to take a break from all the dark outfits I've been wearing lately and opted for a pastel-colored ensemble instead. This cute pullover from Jukaykay goes well with my pink heart choker from Fudge Rock, don't you think?

I know this outfit is a little bit more on the sweeter side than my usual get-ups, but it's always fun to switch things up every once and a while and show people a different side of me.

 

Pullover: JUKAYKAY
Choker: FUDGE ROCK
Bag: CHANEL
Pants: BENCH


5 comments:

  1. Super love the candy colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jukaykay products! Their latest pastel releases are bomb. I love that pink choker too! A unicorn indeed Kylie. :)

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute :)
    M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/search/label/MariaV.

    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweeeet! Pastel ang colors pero bakit fierce pa rin?! :D

    Happy New Year babe!

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww love the colorful change Kylie!You look great in any colors anyway. P.S you look so cute in the photos! hApPY nEW Year dearest! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.