The Backpack Craze & Why They're Currently An Accessories Staple

The backpack craze is still going strong and there are no signs of it dying down anytime soon. Even celebs like Kylie Jenner are hooked (just scroll through her Instagram feed and you'll see photos of her toting around her various designer backpacks). In fact, backpacks are no longer just considered to be the go-to accessory for casual outings, but are often carried nowadays even to more formal events.

It's not hard to figure out why backpacks are so on trend. Not only are they incredibly stylish but they're very practical to tote around wherever you go. Plus, you can basically fit all of your daily essentials into them. I myself have gone a bit gaga over backpacks lately. I love the studded versions because they add that extra edge to my outfits, but I also prefer those mini backpacks that only have room enough for your wallet, lipstick, and powder because they're perfect for nights out!

I was shopping online a few days ago (what else is new?) when I stumbled upon OMGNB, an online store that sells a variety of items including, but not limited to, bags, shoes, make-up, and hair extensions. Of course, what immediately caught my interest was their selection of backpacks. There are so many styles and colors to choose from! I was quite overwhelmed at first, because I don't do well when there so many selections to choose from, but I took a deep breath and immersed myself in OMGNB's world of backpacks. Sure enough, half an hour later I found more than 10 styles that I really liked. However, if you're not an edgy kinda gal like me, fret not. They have other designs as well, all ranging from casual to chic, and edgy to sweet. Take a look at their selection of backpacks for girls!


On another note, since Fall is suddenly upon us, have you thought about updating your current wardrobe? What I personally like to do during a change of seasons is to update my shoe collection (blame the Carrie Bradshaw in me). OMGNB also have a pretty good selection of Women's Shoes that's worth checking out, so be sure to give it a look!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.