PUNKRAVE: Your One-Stop Destination For All Things Gothic

Can you believe it? Halloween is just around the corner and it feels like yesterday that summer was only beginning. Have you thought about what your costume is going to be yet? I already know what I'm going to be, but I'm sworn to secrecy so you'll just have to wait and see.

If you're a bit hesitant about going to buy a fancy and expensive Halloween outfit that you're only going to wear once (let's face it -- we don't really like to repeat our costumes, do we?) then why not opt for something that's appropriate for Halloween but something that you can still wear on regular days?

PunkRave is an online store that sells a variety of gothic attire that can be perfect for Halloween. While the clothes they offer are not exactly 'costumes', they still exude a darkly glamorous appeal.

I personally like their selection of gothic jackets. Since my personal style is quite edgy, I can definitely see myself rocking these on regular days as well, especially for fall. They actually remind me of something that Adam Lambert or even Rihanna would wear. 


PunkRave also boasts a nice selection of gothic dresses that are quite reminiscent of Amy Lee circa her Evanescence days. 

Why not save yourself some money and become more practical for this year's Halloween by purchasing outfits that you can wear year-round? Channel your inner goth or even your inner rockstar and take a look at what PunkRave has to offer!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.