NAIL-A-HOLICS x GELISH: Why You Should Be Excited


I used to be the type of person who wouldn't splurge much on nail care. I thought, why bother spending a few hundred pesos when I can just get my nails done at a hole-in-the-wall for 50 pesos? So I would go to whatever cheap salon I could find and go home with "freshly manicured" nails that would chip in about an hour or two. That was then.

Now, I've recognized the importance of nail care and why it's important to have your nails handled by professionals. Sure, spending 50 pesos may sound like a good deal, but is it really? I always end up removing the nail polish after a day or two because it gets chipped so quickly and ends up looking . . . well, gross. Maybe shelling out a few more bucks is more worth it in the long run because at least you get high quality service and high quality manicure.

As any woman knows, getting our nails done is an important part of our daily routine. It's when we take time for ourselves to relax and get pampered, always feeling good once we step out of the salon. My polish of choice? Gel polish. It doesn't chip easily and looks good for a long period of time, even though it can be quite a hassle to remove.

That's why I was ecstatic when I found out that one of my favorite local nail salon chains, Nail-a-holics, entered into a partnership with Gelish. I mean, the country's leading nail salon and the world's best gel polish? Come on, guys. Be excited!


If you're not familiar with Gelish (seriously, shame on you), it's a brand of gel nail polish that's renowned worldwide. In fact, it's considered the number one gel polish brand internationally. Khloe Kardashian, Pia Wurtzbach, Lady Gaga, and Adele all use it and to be honest, that kind of says it all. If Gelish is good enough for these ladies to use, then I'm all for it!

The good news is that Nail-a-holics has decided to use only Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish for all of their gel manicure services which include extensions and mani-pedi. 


To be quite frank, I'm not the type of person whose opinion gets easily persuaded by advertisements or hearsay, so when I was invited to an event last September 28 to experience the Gelish magic for myself, I was immediately on-board. I had to know if all the fuss about it was true, and of course, so I could report all of this back to you. So, let's get down to it:

Why should you get excited about this new partnership between Nail-a-holics and Gelish? What makes Gelish so good?

Read on, folks.


Have you ever had gel polish removed to find that your natural nails suddenly look discolored and dry? Or worse, dead? I know, I know . . .Yuck. Well, Gelish does not stain or damage the nails, which is obviously a common problem with other gel polishes. And aside from the fact that Gelish polish also contains no harmful chemicals typically found in other brands (which, by the way, are linked to various health issues), Gelish only takes 30 seconds to cure and lasts up to 21 days without chipping.

The best part is that it only takes 10 minutes or less to remove, which I'm personally over-the-moon about! Seriously, 10 minutes or less. Let that sink in for a second.


The fun doesn't stop there, though. Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish comes in over 200 shades to satisfy your fickle heart. I chose to have my nails done in grey during the event and I fell in love with the shade (veeeery "Kylie Jenner"). I also must say based from experience that Nail-a-holics nail technicians are very good at what they do -- I felt extremely taken care of and my nails have never looked better! Oh, and did I mention how much I love the nail salon's ambiance? It's like the perfect little getaway and you'll feel like you're at The Hamptons. 


Having experienced the Gelish magic for myself, I can honestly say that the hype is not just "hype". If you follow me on Snapchat (queenkyro) then you've probably seen the snaps I recorded of the entire pampering process including the satisfying end result. After 3 or 4 weeks I will be uploading exclusive videos to the Kyro & Style app to show you guys how fast and easy it is to take off the gel polish. I, for one, can't wait to be amazed and I want you to see it for yourself. 

Thank you Nail-a-holics for allowing me to experience first-hand why Gelish is the world's leading gel polish brand. I just got Gelished and I'm loving it! I may not be Adele or Khloe Kardashian, but I'm hooked and you've just gained yourself a new regular customer!

Click here to visit the Nail-a-holics website or better yet, go visit any of the 56 Nail-a-holics branches to experience the Gelish Soak-Off Gel Polish for yourself. You don't have to take my word for it, you know.

3 comments:

  1. I love gel-like nail polish! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that its worth splurging on your nails every so often! Gel nails are really worth it as they last so long

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.