OOTD: Good vibes only.


Wore this "Good Vibes Only" top from The Sweet Cloth to the Beauty and Wellness Manila 2016 event. I was thinking about wearing something a little more formal and 'pretty' to the event but I figured I'd just stay true to myself and keep it street style. I layered my look with this oversized varsity jacket to add that cool and edgy appeal.

On another note, what do you think about this black lipstick that I'm rocking? Can I pull it off? I always love the idea of wearing darker shades of lipstick but every time I apply them on my lips, I almost always regret it. I don't like removing lipstick and then re-applying a different shade when I'm about to leave the house though (it could just end up looking way too messy) so most of the time I just go out, pretend that I'm confident, and look like I'm rocking it.


Now, back to my top. I think "Good vibes only" should be everyone's motto in life. It's important to surround yourself with people who bring positive energy into your environment and let go of those who bring nothing but negativity. We should all be old enough by now to know what's good for us.

Our happiness is our choice, and it starts with choosing to be around those who make you happy. Who needs fake friends anyway? Or friends who constantly bring drama into your life? Or a boyfriend who isn't treating you right and always making you miserable?

It's time to let them go. 
/

Top: THE SWEET CLOTH
Jacket: ANDROGYNE MANILA
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Shoes: ALDO
Necklace: ANTHOLOGY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bag: CORDES & TOTES



Last, someone asked me where to get stunning prom and wedding dresses. Now you can see it below.

Prom Dresses 2017

5 comments:

  1. I love the black lippie. Hey, that's perfect for the Halloween.
    Although I don't mind wearing it on normal days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tee but I especially love your jacket. Your style is cooler by the day K! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look as always! And black lipstick looks amazing on you. I don't even know if I can pull one off!

    xx jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. ridding yourself of negative energy or vibes is so important! LOVE that top! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youlook awesome
    So chic and comfortable too

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.