OOTD: "I Lost What I Loved In Your Changing Tides"


Today's look is simple, clean, and very basic (in a good way). Nothing beats a comfortable outfit that is monochromatic with minimalist details. This is probably what I'd wear for a workout if I ever worked out. A nice hoodie is definitely a closet staple and must-have because you can always resort to it when all else fails. Thank goodness Kylie Jenner helped popularize the sports luxe trend!

Backpacks have also made a comeback in the fashion world and are considered extremely trendy nowadays. They're my go-to bags as of late because of their functionality and convenience. Be sure to invest in a few quality ones like the monogram one I'm wearing from Apostrophe.


Hoodie: PENSHOPPE
Jeans: STRADIVARIUS
Shoes: YEEZY ADIDAS
Bag: APOSTROPHE
Bracelet: HERMES


Last, someone asked me where to get stunning prom and wedding dresses. Now you can see it below.

Prom Dresses 2017

18 comments:

  1. Love your style :D

    www.bysterup.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great black and white look Kyle!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylish and cool b/w combo! I love your backpack!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning black and whit K, and that backpack is everything! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look Kylie!!! I love the basic yet sophisticated look!!!! I adore Kylie Jenner's look too!!! hehee

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always used backpack because I have too much stuff to carry with me lol If you need any help about thesis, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really cool in this black and white outfit, dear, what's more, I love your golden bracelet from Hermes :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. rocking the black and white!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look so cool! Love this outfit :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que look maravilhoso, adorei e combinou muito!

    beijão,

    Isa | http://isabellalessa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this look is so damn cool
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The length of these trousers goes perfectly with the trainers and I love your cuff!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This style looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.