OOTD: "Coffee Has Gone Cold, It's Like Time Froze"


I found this sweater dress at a thrift store and it was still brand new, tags and all. This just goes to show that you never know what kind of hidden gems you'll discover when you go thrift shopping. As always, what drew my attention to this sweater was the details. I'm not sure if my photos did it justice, but there are sequined snakeskin patches around the shoulders and pockets area, which gave it just the right amount of detailing to make it more than just a simple black sweater dress.

This look is perfect for night outs or dinner dates because it's the perfect combination of "classy" and
"casual". For my OOTD I just wore my white croc and black leather drawstring bag from Cordes & Totes PH because I just went on a casual lunch date with my friends, but if you're going for a more sophisticated look you can always pair this outfit with your favorite clutch bag or party sling bag.





There are so many thrift stores (locally known as ukay ukay) here in Manila and to be honest, I always love discovering new ones in unexpected places. Most of them are hole-in-the-walls and it's always an adventure browsing through all of the clothes and accessories in search for hidden treasures. If you know any good places to go thrift shopping, let me know in the comments section below!









Sweater: THRIFTED
Leggings: FOREVER 21
Shoes: THE EMBLEM
Necklace: FASHION ANTHOLOGY
Bag: CORDES & TOTES
Watch: CHANEL








Last, someone asked me where to get stunning prom and wedding dresses. Now you can see it below.

Prom Dresses 2017

7 comments:

  1. That sweater is so beautiful
    you look amazing
    so chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sweater and it doesn't look like it cae from a thrift store. Great pictures! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white never grows old. I like that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kylie! you look awesome seriously. have you been working out? i swear to God its not just beacuse you're wearing black but your figure's becoming more svelte. awesome!


    http://notjessfashion.com/orange-crush/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sweater does look great and I love these photos!!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.