THE KYRO & STYLE MOBILE APP: Now Available For Apple Users!

I am beyond ecstatic to announce that I now have my very own Mobile App which is available for download on iTunes/the Apple Store! How cool is that? Thanks to my partnership with Boom, the Kyro&Style app can now be downloaded for free via this link, or you can simply search for "Kyro and Style" directly at the Apple Store.



Features of the app
* All of my blog posts will be shared via the app
* You will also be able to view all of my Instagram and Twitter posts via the app
* There is a 'Discussions' section in the menu wherein you can start discussions on any topic that you wish. Everyone who uses the app will be able to reply to the discussion, so you will be able to converse with my other blog readers worldwide and talk about beauty, fashion, or whatever else interests you! I will also be personally responding to many of the discussions, so the app is a great way for me to be able to communicate with all of you!
* Bonus content will be uploaded to the app, including exclusive videos, makeup tutorials, and much more!





Please do show your support and download the app! I'm excited to share new and exciting content with all of you. When I first met my favorite fashion blogger Camille Co two years ago, she actually surprised us by telling us that she was going to be launching her own mobile app at the time. I remember telling myself that I would love to have my own app for my blog someday. Who knew it would happen so soon (or at all, for that matter)? I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the Boom Network once again for making all of this possible!

x


10 comments:

  1. nice app! http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing,a nice way to start the year
    Congrats dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have your own app, congrats dear, it's a huge achievement ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting you have your own app - congratulations!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! wow!!! congratulations Kylie!!! so happy for you!!!!would really check out your app and download it!!! More blessings to come dearest! I am happy that you are able to make one of your goals come true Kylie! :) stay fab as always!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! Congrats on launching your app

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww congrats Kyle! Will definitely get your app!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's fabulous. Congrats on the app.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.