OOTD: "I Had My Back Turned, You Didn't Realize I'm Lonely"


One thing I love to do when putting together ensembles is to mix the high-end brands with the low-end ones. You don't have to be a brand snob in order to look good -- in fact, wearing designer brands from head-to-toe can often make you look like you're trying too hard. The key is to combine items of different price points.

For today's outfit, I chose to pair my favorite HBA jogger pants from The Clique Boutique with a vintage Christian Dior pullover (which I borrowed from one of my parents and never returned). Finished the whole look off with a pair of cheap basic black slip-ons and a not-so-cheap vintage Louis Vuitton backpack and voila! I present to you an outfit that looks effortlessly casual.






As always, comfort was my top priority. I used to live by the motto "fashion knows not of comfort" and subjected myself to various torture by wearing shoes that were difficult to walk in, blazers that were too hot to wear, accessories that felt too heavy on my wrists, and other uncomfortable items of clothing -- all in the name of fashion! I guess things change as you grow older, though, and priorities shift bigtime! Now, I'm all about feeling comfortable wherever I go. New motto: "If it doesn't feel comfortable, don't wear it".









Sweater: CHRISTIAN DIOR
Jogger Pants: HBA
Shoes: HYPED
Watch: CHANEL
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
















13 comments:

  1. I guess I follow the same rule that if it doesn't feel comfy, I won't wear it. I can't stand torture in the name of fashion. LOL. Mix and match is always a win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with your outfit *_*
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so cool.
    I love your bag.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pictures :)

    www.andreamurasan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look on you, Kylie. Black and gray looks wow! on you, girl!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2016/01/joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love how you went basic and raw here!! great shots! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.