OOTD: "Dancing Past The Point Of No Return"


This outfit is what I wore to the Blogapalooza 2015 event. Blogapalooza is the biggest business-to-blogger event here in the Philippines in which hundreds of bloggers gather in one venue to connect with different businesses and companies. I will be doing a separate blog post about the event itself but for now, let me just share with you the outfit that I chose for the occasion.



Let me just say that this wasn't the original outfit that I had in mind. I always plan out what I'm going to wear a few days in advance, but more often than not, I always change things up at the last minute. I'm a very impulsive person and I always dress according to my mood. Although I was planning to wear something preppy that day (think Blair Waldorf meets Spencer Hastings), for some reason I woke up feeling very cool and edgy, so I opted for this ensemble instead.

I've always been partial to darker and sexier styles anyway, so I ended up wearing this cropped top from Fudge Rock and paired it with my mini denim shorts and lace tights. What do you think of this look?









Top: FUDGE ROCK
Shorts: K2
Tights: FOREVER 21
Boots: TERRANOVA
Necklace: FUDGE ROCK
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Sunglasses: CINDERELLA



27 comments:

  1. foxy as always!! rad prints/patterns! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous as always Kylie!!! I was supposed to be at the Blogapalooza last weekend but due to unfortunate circumstances, di ako natuloy! Huhuhu. I could've met you pala! :( Maybe next time!

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. so in love with your bag

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amalfi, Amsterdam, Rio...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow new hair colors, it's amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous and the green match perfectly with the new color of your hair! Adorable look!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ermergerd! Ako din, sana nandun, but yeah, hope to meet you in person whenever im in manila. :)

    I can relate with planning my outfit in advance and if didn't work out, I will change in very last minute. :)

    Nice outfit eto talaga ung tatak Kylie :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new hair color, this gorgeous red suits you beautifully, Kylie. Awesome outfit and truly so so you. Perfect as always.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing.
    Did you colour your hair,its so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing darling and I really love your hair color!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice sweatshirt :D
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edgy look and that top, so perfect for 4.20 if you know what I mean ;)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  11. your outfit is sassy na! I love that top! Hope you had fun at the event though :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing obvi! Also, I really like this kind of style on you. Anyway we forgot to take a photo together! Grabe ha. Next time? :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice shirt :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/10/big-big-world.html
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The location for these photos is great and I like your new hair colour!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute sweater!

    - Audrey
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am absolutely in loveeee with those glasses, babe! I bet you looked one of the best dressed there!! <3 Just gorgeous!! :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing dear!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/10/culottes.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the mirrored glasses and your hair looks fantastic too!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are pure avantgarde Kylie! Love the lace stockings and the pineapple sweater! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a gorgeous outfit, I love it and as always you look beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your top so much Kylie!!! your look great in your photos too! can't wait for your post about the event soon!!!!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisoaltion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look so cute babe :) I love the tights under the shorts


    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.