All You Have To Do Is "Bleeve"


I always love finding out about unique and interesting products. You know me, I'm all about discovering new things. I recently came across something that I found conceptually fresh, so allow me to use this blog post to share it with all of you.

First, let me ask you. Have you ever heard about bleeves? To be honest, I haven't. Apparently, though, bleeves have been available in the US market for a while now. If you're wondering what the name means, it's a combination of the words "blanket" and "sleeves", because that's basically what it is: a blanket with sleeves! The good news? It's now available here in the Philippines as well.


Bleeves PH was founded only a year ago, back in October 2014. The products come in pre-available designs and are currently offered in three sizes: Small, Regular, and XL. With more than forty different designs available, you're most likely to find something that suits you and your personal style, no matter your age and gender.

Some of you might be wondering if it's practical to buy or use bleeves in a country as hot as the Philippines, and my answer to that would be 'yes'. I personally can think of so many situations in which bleeves would come in useful.

You can use bleeves as a substitute blanket for when you're going to sleep. With the unique sleeves feature, you'll be able to use your gadgets conveniently even when you're in bed and still tweeting your innermost thoughts at 2 in the morning.

Bleeves also come in useful in the cinema where the air condition always seems to be on full blast. You can remain snuggled and comfortable and still eat popcorn easily. How awesome is that? Not to mention the fact that bleeves can also be worn during long airplane rides. 





Originally, Bleeves PH started out as a Facebook shop, but eventually progressed and developed. Even though the brand currently doesn't have a physical store, you can now purchase their products on Instagram and at Zalora as well.

If you're more of a "see it before buying" type of person, fret not. Bleeves PH often sells its products at various local bazaars, including the Noel bazaar series at Filinvest Alabang and other bazaars at World Trade Center. 

The kid's sizes are being sold for 450 pesos. Regular sizes go for 550 pesos and XL are worth 650. Affordable, right? Be sure to grab yours now!

And here's a little fashion tip: Even though it's meant to be worn as a blanket, you can also wear it the other way around as a "robe". I've tried it and it looks like a cute oversized coat!



Bleeves PH is actually thinking of expanding its line of products, from blankets with sleeves to travel pouches and bags. Everything is still on the drawing board, but I'm excited to see what the future holds for this brand.


27 comments:

  1. great post, nice pics

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amsterdam, Amalfi, Rio...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I need this in my life right now. :) Specially whenever I travel. I choose early flights and late night flights for less passengers. Also applicable for long road trips. Thanks for sharing this Kyle! :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cozy and comfy! Perfect for intercontinental flights!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post
    Kisses
    Http//:thefashiondance.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! didn't even know they existed!! :D thanks for sharing!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's so cool! Bleeves is a must have. Seriously!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS LIFE! I want this so bad!!!!!!
    Dora Bangs Bang | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, I think I'd wear this as a robe/oversized coat too! Haha! These look so freaking cute and so cozy. Ermergerd, can I just have one to snuggle into while I cry into my icecream tub?

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post! I love the pics:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh wow, I like this, prefect for having movie marathons at home!
    and just chilling or even working at home ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, they actually look really cosy! They'd be perfect for snuggling up in during winter in front of the fire! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks soo warm and snuggly! need this for winter! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting post, Kylie. Happy Monday, girl.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome post, I think that this is what I need for cold winters and movies watch!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want the giraffe print one! I'm always so cold lately.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an interesting and inspiring post! Thanks for sharing! Nice pics!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't heard about this trend yet, but looks interesting (and cozy!)!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh this sounds so amazing :) I can't think of anything to take better on a flight

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg THESE! I saw them when they first came out in the States! Omg they are so freaking adorable! It's amazing how you can choose from a variety of different prints now. XD

    Velveteencockroach

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous pictures darling
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger >>>

    ReplyDelete
  21. I need this in my life. Specially this cold ber season!

    <3 Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete

  22. Amazing post..Well done! I really love your blog. Keep going.
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.