OOTD: "We Are The Kids That You Never Can Kill"


Today's outfit is predominantly dark with little pops of color. I purchased this rare tri-color Hermes Birkin a week ago and I've been itching to wear it out! What do you think of it? Some people say that Birkins are too overpriced, but they truly are a worthy investment. The quality of Hermes is simply incomparable to other designer brands.

My initial worry about getting one bag with three different colors was that I'd find it hard to match with my outfits, but so far so good. It's all about finding the right balance.





I actually forgot that I had this jacket. I'm a shopaholic at heart, and every time I purchase new items, I always end up forgetting about the other clothes I own. Well, starting today I'm going to make it a point to always re-organize my closet every once and a while so I can rotate the clothes that I wear. How about you? Have you discovered any hidden gems in your closet lately that you forgot you had? Do share!






Top: CHINATOWN
Jacket: POP CULTURE
Shorts: FOREVER 21
Tights: FOREVER 21
Shoes: FOLLIE
Bag: HERMES
Necklace: CHICK FLICK
Watch: CHANEL





20 comments:

  1. Wow you look so pretty & hermes is a very big investment. It looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your edgy and dark outfits, but I also like that you add some pops of colors through your accessories :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool and fierce outfit as always, you look gorgeous!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed being on your blog! Looking gorgeous as always! :)

    ♥ www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful look, so cute <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice bag! i like ittttt!
    kisses from dimitris xx
    dimitriscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful jacket and amazing bag
    I posted a new OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already love your fashion sense before Kylie but I must say that you just keep on giving! I've been loving these dark hued outfits and dark lips lately. I'm not sure if I can rock the latter but you my dear just nailed it. ;)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is so beautiful
    Am jealous of that bag
    The jacket is great too
    so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look :DDDD

    Federica
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    The Cutielicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bold, contrasting colours of this bag!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking great and edgy as always Kylie!!! Bet ko yung bag! <3

    Kinilig ako nung sinabi mong happy ka nakita mo ang blog ko! Haha. And waaah nagchange ka din ng domain! <33

    xx, J
    ablissfulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome and edgy look! You rock here and that back is on point! Gorgeous!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WAH! I want your jacket! <3

    Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.