OOTD: "Talk That Talk"


Who would have thought you'd see the day where I'm wearing black lipstick? I certainly didn't! To be honest, I've wanted to wear black lips for the longest time, but I used to think that I couldn't pull it off. Well, I decided to take my own advice and give it a try. After all, isn't my main message as a blogger to try encourage you to get out of your comfort zone and be daring? I'm glad I chose to listen to myself because I'm loving the black lipstick on me! As they say, it's all about confidence. If you own what you're wearing, I truly believe you'll look good in it.

How about you? What's a makeup or fashion risk that you've taken lately?


My look for today is very "gothic glam". I've said this before, but I absolutely refuse to be labelled into one category, especially when it comes to fashion. For me, the best thing about beauty and style is that you can always change it up for fun and revolutionize yourself. What do you think about this look? I'm loving this long oversized top from Street Code!

Now, before I end this blog post, I just have to address a few things. You may have noticed a major change regarding my blog. The domain and blog name have been changed from The Stylish Bipolar to KYRO & STYLE. To avoid any confusion, everything else is the same content-wise, but the name change was a creative decision that I felt I had to make in order to move forward with my brand. I hope you like it! That being said, please do follow me again on Bloglovin'. Since I switched to a new domain, I had to create a new Bloglovin' account and ended up losing all of my old followers. Simply click on the Bloglovin' graphic at the right side of my blog. Thank you!


Top: STREET CODE
Leggings: FOREVER 21
Shoes: ALDO
Bag: CORDES & TOTES
Necklace: FUDGE ROCK
Watch: CHANEL



25 comments:

  1. Black lipstick is my favourite colour of all time! I think you have pulled off it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :) happy Sunday!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, so edgy!

    Do you have Bloglovin'?! Let's follow each other!

    xx Falasha

    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post darling :) very cute pictures!!
    xo
    vale
    http://www.fashionneed09.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is incredible!! Kylie you look stunning, everything is so perfect, incl. the black lipstick. Suits you beautifully, btw!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. dark and edgy!!
    i was trying to go to your previous link, but i guess you changed your site already! glad to find you again! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. I envy people who can pull off the black lipstick look! <3 You are definitely one of them!

    <3 Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely goth glam! the black lipstick looks amazing on you. Hope you have a lovely week! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is amazing Kylie! I love how badass you look here. Using black lipstick was indeed a bold choice but one that I'm glad you took. You look phenomenal. As far as fashion risks are concerned, I think mine would be the red lipstick. I know it's a common favorite for many but I simply found it intimidating at first. But that's a thing of the past now. :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're rocking this black lipstick girl and your outfit is super stylish!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very edgy look! I like your new blog name by the way :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the new name and dark lipstick. Think for this outfit it looks beyond perfect!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so edgy and chic.
    i love how you rock that black lipstick.
    so cool :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new name of your blog! And I love your ootd and makeup Kyle! For me wearing bright coloured lipstick is always a challenge. I end up taking it off before an hour or so because I feel too "loud". Black lipstick is going to be a huge hit in the upcoming season. Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can certainly pull of black lipstick! It looks so cool and edgy with this look. The new name is awesome too :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely gorgeous - love this look! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous look and amazing location
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    I wish you an happy day
    a big kiss
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love seeing your posts! love your gothic glam look! your style is the coolest!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You always get it right, Kylie! I love this gothic glam look! It may be my fave of yours yet. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how your outfits are getting edgier!! Great look as always! ;)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN blog
    Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just popped in to wish you a great weekend. New post up ;-) Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely gorgeous, you look so beautiful!! I love the look and you make everything work for you! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.