OOTD: "Sometimes To Stay Alive You Gotta Kill Your Mind"


Have you ever bought a piece of clothing or accessory, and you can't wait to wear it out so you plan your entire outfit around it? Well, that's what happened to me today. I bought these dark blue velvet ankle boots from Topshop the other day and I just wanted to wear them ASAP. Truth be told, I've been eyeing these shoes for a while, but never got around to actually purchasing them. I'm glad I waited, though! As you may have noticed, every single store is on sale right now and I was able to grab these boots for a mere 600 pesos (original price: 3,500). I actually ended up buying many items these past few weeks because of the crazy markdowns. How about you? Were you able to score any good bargains? Do share!





I knew I wanted my outfit to look chic and well put-together because the boots just exuded an aura of sophistication and glamour. However, I still tried to keep things youthful and trendy because it's easy to end up looking too "formal" when you're wearing a blazer. That's why I opted to wear my old Louis Vuitton Graffiti Neverfull from the 2009 Stephen Sprouse collection. The neon print on the bag gives my overall look a modern and contemporary feel.





Top: PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE
Blazer: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Leggings: CIRCLES EN DOTS
Boots: TOPSHOP
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Necklace: PINK TEQUILA
Bracelet: SPLASH
Watch: CHANEL





27 comments:

  1. Wait what? 600 pesos? Okay I think I should go drag myself to Topshop asap! And yes, I happen to do the exact same thing when I can't wait to wear a new piece of clothing. :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i do that sometimes , i pick colours that will actually work with an item that i buy and cant wait to style them. I love the way you styled the boots with the stripe top. You look great.

    http://www.stylenbeautylounge.com/2015/07/zaful-summer-essentials.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bold combo, especially those boots!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look, love the leopard and that bag is wonderful !

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice leopard leggings and fabulous bag
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    I wish you an happy day
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun handbag! love how you mixed prints!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the title Kylie! so fierce and powerful, just like your awesome shoes!!!! P.S I miss blogging and visiting your blog! Been too busy these past few days! You are looking more and more fab everytime I look at your photos. I hope you are having a wonderful day my dear <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boots and accessories are love!

    <3 Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool outfit! Love that bag! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kylie, you look absolutely beautiful today! You always put such great outfits together. These boots are killer. Love them, the color is gorgeous. I haven't bought much so far, still on furniture hunt, not much time for shopping something else, but the sales are still on, so I might be able to grab something or another.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome outfit! I love these pants! Perfect style as usual!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful and stylish! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see why you love your new Topshop boots, they're so unusual! I love the gold caged bangles too :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those boots and I love your style! Yeah shops are having crazy sales at the moment even in Ireland! I got a gorgeous jumpsuit from River Island last week for £30, and it was originally for £75! Craaaaaay.

    http://scienceofadornment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, I want your bag!! I loooove the whole look!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  16. queen of matching prints!!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. so in love with your bag

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Miami, South Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't been out shopping lately since everything is a bit boring for me (you know I love menswear ;)) So, I am glad you got such beautiful boots from Topshop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing dear!

    Join the giveaway on my blog:
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/07/peanutsjollychic-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're right those boots are so cool you can definitely style the whole outfit around them! And that bag reminds me of one No Doubt album))

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your bag.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG this outfiis
    is just amazing all the way
    you look so fabulous
    love love the boots.
    xoxo
    www.StunningChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad to know I'm not the only one who eyes on expensive items but not buy them until they're on sale! :)

    Tricia @ withtricia.me

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.