BEEP: Bloggers' Night


Two weeks ago I attended the launch party of the BEEP application for Apple and Android smartphones. It was a different experience for me because not only was I one of the few bloggers invited to blog about it, but I was also one of the people who helped organize the event thanks to my on-the-job training.

The event was held at HOUSE Manila, a chic nightclub located near Resorts World. This was my first time to actually help organize and set up for an event, so it was definitely interesting for me to see how all the people involved worked together to create such a fabulous party.





One of the perks of being an "organizer"? I was able to play around at the DJ booth and pretend I was Martin Garrix for a while.



In case some of you missed my previous blog post about BEEP, it's actually a mobile app that basically acts as your personal organizer/digital secretary. It helps you manage your schedule for all of your upcoming events, notifies you regarding new invites and updates pertaining to the events you've already RSVP'd to, and it also enables you to communicate with all of the people involved in the events in case you have any questions or concerns. 









Another perk about being an organizer? I was able to chat with all of the sponsors prior to the event and discovered new establishments and services that I'm definitely interested in checking out soon. Who knows, I might even end up blogging about them.

When the actual party finally started, I finally switched from "organizer" to blogger mode. I had such a pleasant time talking to other fellow bloggers, media personnel, and local celebs as we dined on good food, drank good wine, and listened to the creators of BEEP explain exactly why the app is such a must-have for any person with a smartphone (a.k.a everyone on the planet).

If you haven't yet, make sure to download the app! It is now available at the App store.


















Sorry for the onslaught of photos, but I figured I'd just let the pictures speak for themselves to show you how fun the event was.

Even though I basically had to work double time to fulfill my duties as an organizer and as a blogger, I still had a great time and it was definitely a nice experience for me. To be honest, I'm really starting to enjoy temporarily working for an events company, so who knows? I might end up doing this permanently in the future. How cool would that be?

x


32 comments:

  1. Ciao!!

    Great photos dear!

    Kiss

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great event and you look so pro in behind that DJ booth! :)

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's such an awesome experience, lucky you ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor to be one of the few bloggers invited to play such a critical part of a great event. This app sounds like one I'd love! Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great event :)

    http://pedisource.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an great event! Love your photos!
    MY BLOG: http://michaelavebrova.blogspot.cz/ (IT'S IN ENGLISH) :)
    Have a nice day!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it had to be amazing experience to be organiser of this event!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures dear. A great event it must have been and lots of fun.
    www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg, that looks amazing!
    Ps. Hope you can check out my blog, love yours ^^
    http://poeticless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This event looks so cool Kylie!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow amazing pics

    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, Provence...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so bombed that I missed this. Work sched just got in the way. :( Thanks for the invite though Kylie! It really looks like one successful event! Oh and trying the app with my cousins was a great experience. It's sleek and really helps in organizing all the events and whatnots that you have to deal with.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a marvellous experience darling! You're so beautiful!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like an amazing event, Kylie. Love your outfit, looks so cool. Great pics.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds amazing!! I also love to organize events and stuff! Congrats on finding connections! You did a great job.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that a club was chosen as the location for the event, the lighting is incredible! Also, 'wow' to the cupcakes haha :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg at first when i saw a photo, i thought you were a Dj! However, it would be a great opportunity to help them hosting the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a great event, cool photos.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that sounds like a one awesome event!
    If similar event would be happening in Toronto I will be the first to go there))

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Veri nice, sorry no it here where I live.

    *XoXo
    - www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt
    - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8FHHl3dT3g
    - https://www.facebook.com/PrimeiraPanos?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on a successful event! I like your t-shirt ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks like such a fun event

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looked like a fantastic night, I would of loved to go!

    stylingfaithfully.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. YEAHHHHHH tuvo que ser una experiencia INCREIBLE, muchos besitos.linda:D
    Nuevo post : 90210
    www.lupescolors.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aw that event it was awesome! Nice pics and super cool top!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like a fun night Kylie! Dream ko talaga noon pa ang mag organize ng event pero wala naman experience. Haha. Kahit naka shirt ka lang, fabulous and fierce pa rin! :)

    xo, Janine
    www.ablissfulblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The Real Stylish BipolarJuly 20, 2015 at 10:25 AM

    Hello Kylie!
    You are not bipolar? Well, get this.. you are not stylish either! Yes, you do not certainly understand style.
    You are a common fashionista, getting attention ..giving advice. And you are definitely not avant garde. Please stop being obnoxious. Help yourself. Because no body around you will ever break this news to you. They love you, they encourage you but they will never dare to tell you the truth because they themselves believe in this whole illusion.
    Could you please change the title at the least and do us all bipolar people a favor?

    PS: I am not here to be a bully or a mean girl..and certainly not to sell my own blog in the comment...I am here to tell you the truth. And I just did.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.