Whoever Said Happiness Is Free Simply Didn't Know Where To Shop


I have this habit sometimes of browsing through countless online stores whenever I'm bored. I just like to look at different clothes because it's something I consider 'fun'. The problem is, more often than not I end up purchasing an item or two.

So when I discovered the online shop called Dresslink, I knew my wallet was in trouble. Luckily I managed to control my impulse to purchase, although I did find several items that I desperately want to add to my wardrobe.

The mesh shirt above is my favorite because like I said before, mesh is my favorite trend this summer! It's quite sexy and is very "Kylie Jenner".

The two leggings below also caught my eye because their designs are incredibly unique! I love how the one on the bottom right would make the wearer look as if she's wearing knee-high gladiator sandals or boots.

Right now, these items are just on my "wishlist", but I'm hoping eventually they'll find their way into my closet.




21 comments:

  1. Love the items! I have that habit as well sometimes. I am inspired by how these online stores style certain pieces. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great leggings! <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These leggins are very cool!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearherls@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! We totally have the same habit, though I'm really trying hard to divert my attention at the moment so as not to spend, and I can say that it's quite successful! Haha.
    Can't wait for you to have those leggings soon! :)

    http://www.themarshann.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the items, so edgy! :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very interesting post
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahahaha well said :P

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection, this store has many amazing and cheap things :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, those silver leggings are absolutely stunning! They are so cool and sexy, love them!


    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great strapes leggings
    I wish you an happy day
    see my new post
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post , very interesting.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha, I love the title of this!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dresslink has a nice, affordable pieces.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving those fab leggings! Totally agree--the one pair has the gladiator sandal appearance. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dig the mesh shirt trend too. And these leggings are a few of my favorite leggings so far. They look edgy!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great wishlist! :) Leggings talaga!

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.