Vagabond


Summer is already here, and if the uncomfortable and overwhelming heat isn't enough of an indication, then I don't know what is. This means that it's back to casual and relaxed styles as far as fashion is concerned. It's hard for me to give up on layering, though, so today I still opted to wear my military jacket to go with my comfortable ensemble. I'm almost always in air-conditioned places anyway, but whenever I step out into the sweltering heat, I simply remove the jacket and tie it around my waist. At least it still provides an interesting detail to my outfit.







Top: WEAR VOGUE MANILA
Shorts: BOSSINI
Jacket: CHARLOTTE RUSSE
Socks: THE GYPSY LAIR
Necklace: CHICK FLICK
Clutch: THE LITTLE THINGS SHE NEEDS
Watch: CHANEL


What's YOUR style this summer? Send me some photos of your OOTD's and I just might feature you in an upcoming street style blog post! E-mail your pictures to itsthekyliebabii@gmail.com

Don't forget to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and keep your skin looking its best!


17 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! It's summer everyday here so it's always just slap on whatever you feel today...Hahaha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on this outfit! Cute jacket and bag ;)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how ~street~ and ~chic~ your look is! Hehe! :)

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the military tomboyish vibe to this look!!! :D edgy chic!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look darling
    love everything
    very chic, just like you :]
    xoxo
    www.StunningChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a stylish look! I love your khaki jacket and these sneakers are so cool!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab as always Kylie!!!! Love the whole vibe in your outfit! Your jacket reminds me of Kim K's military look from Balmain Paris! I bet you can rock Balmain pieces too!!! Love your socks din! planning to get one but featuring Van Gogh's Starry Night! stay being fab <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit, you look very pretty :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very cool and stylish!
    Follow 4 follow? :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite outfits from you Kylie! Plus, I have a thing for sneakers and interesting socks. The tomboy vibe also reminds me of Cara Delevingne!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look! That clutch is so cute!
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great look on you - you look so good!

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool outfit Kylie! That clutch though! <3

    Janine
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous my dear!<3
    Love your clutch and socks, cute:)

    http://www.justcleo.pl/2015/04/carrot-muffins-with-whipped-mascarpone.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.