Share Your Summer Experience With Me!


Hi, #LittleRebels! Just in case you haven't seen this yet on my social media accounts, I'm posting this photo here to let you know that this summer, I want you to let me live vicariously through you! I won't be able to travel and relax as much this year because I have on-the-job training, so I've decided to collect and feature your best summer photos on my blog! It can be about anything . . . A photo of your summer OOTDs, a restaurant you went to, a view from the beach, anything! Just send me your photos with a creative caption and I shall try to imagine that I'm enjoying my summer as much as you are (not that I'm complaining about my OJT's because believe it or not, I love working!).

I will be publishing your entries regularly here on my blog, and I will even post the best ones regularly on my Instagram account. Credits to you, of course! And if you're a blogger, do send me some photos of your best summer outfits as I will be featuring them too for this season's inspirations.

Try to make your pictures as creative and artistic as possible because who knows, I might just send the person with the best entry a little prize at the end of the summer!

Simply post your photos on Instagram and use the hashtags #LittleRebels and #TSBSummer in your captions. You can post as many as you want! Don't forget to tag me as well. If you're not following me yet, follow me now at @thekyliebabii

You can also e-mail me your photos if you wish. Just send them to itsthekyliebabii@gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing your fun summer snapshots! 

x


16 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, I'll definitely send you some ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a nice idea
    have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!! Congrats on ur job :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great idea! Can't wait to see the posts.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great! I'll tag some of my photos :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thus idea. Great post.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea considering you'll be working this Summer - I hope you manage to escape on weekends to enjoy some of the season for yourself as well though! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful idea Kyle! I can't wait to see it in action!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea! Will send over some things :)

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely idea, I adore Summer!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea, Kylie! Much like a link up! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. HUHUHU I wish spending summer in the office is a valid entry! LOL! I don't have any summer experience yet! :((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's valid! Anything regarding your summer. Pwedeng OOTD mo for the office :)

      Delete
  13. Wow!!!! ganda nito! excited ako mag post! chos!!!! will really participate in this. This is soo cool Kylie!!!! now I can't think of what shots to take ehheehhe

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.