PRODUCT REVIEW: Flawless Cell Booster Night Serum

I have been meaning to write this review for quite some time now, but decided to wait until I actually finished the entire bottle of Cell Booster Night Serum from Flawless. I didn't realize how long it would take me to use up the whole bottle despite the fact that I've been using it every night for the past few months at liberal amounts. That's a good thing, though!


So what exactly is this night serum? Well, according to the Flawless website, it is a product "with powerful active ingredients such as stem cell, vitamin A, vitamin B3 and vitamin C. This extra hard-working preventive and anti-aging booster serum reduces wrinkle depth and nourishes your skin while you sleep. It hydrates, protects and boosts regeneration of skin cells, making skin firmer, smoother, fresher and more vibrant."



I've always gravitated towards anti-aging products because I believe that it's always good to take preventative measures. After all, it's easier to prevent than to cure, right? I'm well aware that there is no way to stop ourselves from getting older, but that doesn't mean that we can't age gracefully and beautifully.

As a student and a fashion blogger, I need all the help I can get when it comes to my skin. When I'm not busy with schoolwork, I'm off attending events and doing photoshoots, while still finding some free time in between to spend with family and friends. All the heavy makeup that my work entails is obviously not good for my skin, so I'm always on the lookout for products that can help keep my skin looking young and fresh. Luckily, this serum does exactly that!

It comes in a pump dispenser that looks sleek, sturdy, and clean.

Directions for use: "After thoroughly cleansing the face, apply a generous amount of Cell Booster Night Serum on to the face and neck. Use at night."

I use this serum after I've completely removed all of my makeup and washed my face. I apply a liberal amount as instructed at the back of the bottle right before going to sleep.



It has a very nice texture and consistency which I like. It is not heavy or greasy at all -- something that annoys me about most of the products that I've used. The serum has a lightweight watery feel, and I love how easy it is to spread all over my face. In fact, a little product goes a long way! It has a light scent too, but nothing too overpowering (another plus, since I get easily irritated with heavily perfumed creams/serums).


I've been using this same bottle for the past five months, and I'm pleasantly surprised that there's still plenty of product left. For a product that costs PHP 1,200 and having it last for five months makes it worth every penny.

Since I've been using this for a long time now, I've been able to see the effect it really has on my skin. Here are the pros and cons:

PROS
- comes in a nice, attractive packaging
- one bottle is enough to last for months
- the serum itself is easy to apply and spread on the face
- has a pleasant scent
- makes my skin visibly smoother and firmer
- has helped to even out my skin tone
- hydrates my skin perfectly
- does not break me out
- makes my skin softer and more supple
- has made the wrinkles on my forehead less visible/prominent

CONS
- a little bit on the pricey side, but with the amount of product you're getting, it's worth it!


Every time I apply this serum at night, I wake up in the morning with glowing skin. My face feels hydrated/moisturized without being oily. I also noticed that my uneven skin tone problem has disappeared after using this product for a few weeks. Another thing worth noting is that my face hasn't broken out since I've been using this, which is surprising considering the amount of makeup I use on a daily basis. The wrinkles on my forehead have also become less visible because of this serum.

All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone! I know it's a little bit pricey, but if there's anything you should be splurging on, it should be your skin. It's hard to find a product that actually does its job, but the Cell Booster Night Serum won't disappoint!

If you're constantly on the move, always working, or partying hard, then this product is perfect for you since it really helps to take care of your skin and give it the nourishment that it needs. As for the anti-aging claims, I cannot comment on it since I need to wait a few years to actually see if my skin will age well, but considering the fact that all of the serum's other claims have been proven true, I have really high hopes!

This Cell Booster Night Serum is available at all Flawless beauty clinics nationwide. I don't know about you, but ALAGANG FLAWLESS NA AKO!

For more information, click here.

x




21 comments:

  1. Awww Flawless is honestly booming the beauty industry ah! I haven't tried any night creams or serums yet but when I can afford one already, this will be the one I will surely try! Your face really does look flawless Kylie! :)

    Janine
    Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful evening, kiss!!

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, flawless creature!

    I've also tried this before and I like the scent so much. Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Kylieee! Kaya pala you look more blooming! :) You finally revealed your secret. :) Flawless talaga! :)

    xx,
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely review. It's cool that it lasts so long and evens out skintone.

    www.girlcandress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good and very informative review - this sounds like a great product! I also really hate when products are heavy or greasy, so a light and watery serum sounds perfect!

    There’s a giveaway on my blog right now, make sure you check it out!
    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent tool!

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♥

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's always worth spending a big extra if it's a great product! Looks like it's really worked for you.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have the same serum, and I agree -- it's not too heavy, which is super perfect for my oily face lol. :) Nice review!!!

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review,it sounds and looks lovely
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like amazing serum, dear, you did great review :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great product!! It looks amazing on your skin :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  13. This serum sounds amazing! And, you look beautiful, Kylie (of course, you always do, though). :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion Blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! ang galing! that serum sounds so amazing! mukhang effective tlga sya coz most of the reviews I read about it are really good! but actually di mo na kailangan yan Kylie, you have gorgeous skin may serum man o wala ;)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can definitely see the results in your face! I love that Flawless is slowly becoming prominent with their products among beauty bloggers these days. They sound really effective! Hopefully I can order one for myself and try it out. I'm such a huge fan of skincare products! :D

    Mimi | The Foxy Heroine

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow!!! so fancy and luxurious!!! great skin product :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wanna try this out! I'm hearing lots of Flawless products na in the country even in Cebu.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.