Game Over, You Lose


Gone are the blazers, the dainty prints, and the chic accessories -- at least, for today. Right now they've been replaced by ripped jeans, a mesh top, a bandana, and a gold chain necklace. I always say that fashion is a reflection of one's mood and personality and today is proof of it.

People have never been able to label me in one word, or box me into one category. There are so many layers to me as a person that it's hard sometimes for people to understand who I really am. And because I want the way I dress to show my persona, oftentimes that means constantly switching from one specific look to another, which has led to some people calling my style "bipolar" and the reason I chose my blog's name.




When I'm wearing a structured blazer and chunky necklaces, it's reflecting the glamorous part of me -- the part of me that grew up in different countries because my father was an Ambassador, the part of me that loves to socialize with people while enjoying a glass of Dom Perignon, the part of me that loves living the luxurious life.

To contradict it all, however, there's also that bohemian side of me that loves dressing up in flowy kimonos, flower crowns, and layers of dainty necklaces. That's the version of me that yearns to be free -- free from responsibilities, free from the daily constraints of life, and free from civilization itself.

For today's OOTD, I'm letting out yet another part of me -- the tough and rebellious part. The part of me that won't take bullshit from other people.

To be honest, this side of me is very dominant in my personality (if you know me then you'll know what I mean). I'm always frankly outspoken, overly confident about myself, and very aggressive. In fact, when you meet me for the first time, you'll probably find me intimidating (but don't worry. I'm also nice and sweet and funny). I rarely choose to show my tough side in the way that I dress, though, but I figured it's probably time that I do. 





Mesh Shirt: POP CULTURE
Tank Top: PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE
Jeans: THRIFTED
Boots: S&H
Necklace: FASHION ANTHOLOGY
Bandana: CHICK FLICK
Watch: CHANEL
Bag: HERMES


42 comments:

  1. Those pants are awesome
    You look stunning dear
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tough combo, I often show my personality through clothes I wear!!! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebel but gorgeous! :)


    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans look fantastic on you! This style really suits you.

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. thought I found another fave from your outfits! love that top and so rocking chic pair of the bag and shoes dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you're tough! It keeps getting you stronger! hehe love the jeans too ka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao dear Kylie ;)

    Your look is incredible, I really love it!!

    Come back soon to my blog,it's always a pleasure to read your comments!

    Ciao

    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tshirt! The flowery details are so cute !
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kylie,
    I love your style.
    So stylish denim!!!!!
    Perfect as always
    Kisses
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ripped jeans and boots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. rugged and edgy!!! :D awesome!

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ganda ng jeans! :) Naks!

    brycemedina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the jeans, looking gorgeous and cool!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh Kyle this outfit is stunning :) I love the striped shirt under the mesh top and the ripped jeans.... :D I think we can dress however we want on a certain day to express our feelings and emotions :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda e super estilosa arrasou no look belas imagens
    Curta e siga o meu canal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_8KAdIhe8

    ReplyDelete
  16. This Hermes bag is adorable. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your thrifted jeans, they're amazing :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your look is so cool Kylie dear!!! The headpiece tops it off!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable, Kylie! Those boots are TDF! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This look is SO edgy! I absolutely love it x.

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This outfit really suits your personality then :) Love how tough you look! Cool combination!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love so much your style <3
    beautiful blog

    http://www.us-avenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I had always wondered the reasons behind your blog name - I really do like how experimental and courageous you are with your styling, Kylie! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow , you look so cool here Kyle! Nice top! I love the shoes too!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your style is a bit bipolar, I agree, but it keeps things interesting, right?

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing post again <3
    Dear can you click in link in my last post? It is really important for me <3 http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can feel you in every post that you write here on your blog. I've seen you in those edgy clothes before but this one is my favorite. I love the top, jeans but most especially the shoes <3

    Have a nice day, Kylie!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your shoes are amazing!
    Love your style

    xx
    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. your hair always look immaculately styled x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You rocked this outfit Kylie! Of course we all have that different sides within ourselves and we, most of the times, only let those sides show depending on who we are with. I would love to see your other sides Kylie! :)

    Janine
    Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  31. you look so pretty
    love this chic outfiy
    fabulous post darling
    xoxo
    www.StunningChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous outfit! Love your boots - this print is so amazing!

    Eva
    The Rococo Style

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fashion is telling people who you are without saying a word. This just did that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Exactly how it has to be sometimes - you look great!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com
    new post

    ReplyDelete
  35. Interesting post! Interesting outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I can relate to what you exactly mean Kylie. Sometimes people find it so hard to understand me because just like you I am very frank and outspoken too. It's a good thing to know that you channel your mood to your outfit Kylie! It's different from usual but you look great as ever!

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ugh. Always so fierce Kylie! Love it! <3

    http://www.themarshann.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the bandana Kylie! Yes you are sweet. The first time I met you, you greeted me with a smile so bright! I like this outfit on you. Fierce and edgy.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.