One For The Road

I had no idea what to wear today. I went into my closet and grabbed my leopard sweater because I just could not put together an outfit for some reason. Before leaving the house, however, I checked myself in the mirror and I was just not satisfied. I've worn this sweater so many times. I wanted to spice it up, or accessorize it somehow.

The first thing I thought of was adding a blazer on top of the sweater, but I quickly ruled that idea out when I remembered that I lived in the Philippines and I didn't want to die from a heatstroke lol. Then I thought of adding a necklace but that was just so typical of me. All of a sudden I remembered that I just got a new chambray top from COPPER (remember that awesome store I blogged about last time?). So I went back to my closet, grabbed the top, and transformed my look into this:


SLEEVELESS CHAMBRAY from Copper
LEOPARD SWEATER from H&M
ANKLE BOOTS from Kohl's
SKINNY JEANS from Forever 21
BITCH RING from BoNanZa
TIMELESS CLUTCH from Accessorize

What do you guys think? I was happy with the result, just because it made the overall look a bit more interesting. Thank you again COPPER for the sleeveless chambray top!

I bought the ankle boots when I was in the USA visiting my sister in Missouri. I think I've worn them a little too much, because they're starting to fall apart. I can't bring myself to get rid of them, though.


As for the leopard sweater, I bought it in H&M in Los Angeles. Speaking of H&M, it's about time that they opened up stores here in the Philippines, don't you think? They recently launched in Bangkok so I'm hoping we'll get the brand here soon as well.



The "BITCH" ring I got from Bangkok, when I was around 16 or 17 years old I think. It seemed to describe my personality at the time lol. 

Well, that's it for today! What did you think of my OOTD? I know it's not as glamorous as the outfits I normally wear (I mean, it's weird that I'm not wearing a blazer, isn't it? LOL) but sometimes I just can't be bothered to look glamorous. However, though I don't feel glamorous today, I certainly still look stylish don't you think? Well, I certainly hope so :)

xo

23 comments:

  1. We will be having H&M here soon!!! <3 I think SM will get them, just like Forever21 & Uniqlo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Megamall will get the first H&M store.

      Delete
  2. Well you put together an awesome outfit you look pretty in.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim shirt! And that ring is so rad!!! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the sweater and the ring. (y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is well put together. You don't have to always look glamorous.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment back on my blog, maybe you'll visit it again :)
    I find the outfit glamorous, considering the fact how you created it. Very original!

    Have a great start in the week,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Kylie! i really love your ring! and you look really cool in your outfit!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute outfit
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the denim and leopard combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute, you look awesome. love the leopard sleeves top.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic bog and a great post. You look stunning.
    Would you care to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Comment when you join and i'll follow you back instantly.
    Heena
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit and that ring... AWESOME! haha! :D

    -Ru
    Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)


    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Let me know! x

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4899431

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute look! I love the way you've put the chambray shirt under the leopard cardi... xx

    Is the title of your post referencing the Arctic Monkey's song? :)

    Have a lovely day,
    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carly!
      Yes, the title of my post refers to the Arctic Monkeys song :) I have been listening to their new album nonstop lately.

      Delete
  16. Cool. Good thing you tried to experiment and mix pieces :)


    Anyways, feel free to visit my blog and if you liked it, you could follow me. I'd love to see you there pretty lady. I'll be waiting for you there ♥
    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the way you put this outfit together. I love the look of that leopard print sweater underneath the chambray. It's perfect! Cool ring, too ;)

    And thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm now following you through Bloglovin.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree! H&M should also open here in the Philippines! Affordable yet classy outfits! Btw, I like your ankle boots! :) So FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  19. loved how you mixed the chambaray top with the sweater
    http://africanmbiu.blogspot.com/2013/10/nairobi-fashion-market.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.