COPPER: Your Destination to Style

As we all know, trends come and go so fast and sometimes it's hard to keep up with the latest styles. Sometimes, by the time a "new" trend catches our attention, it's already going out of style by the time these styles invade Manila. That's why it's so hard to find a store that is consistently up-to-date with the trends. Well, fear not, Philippine fashionistas! Because COPPER is here to make sure that we are never behind on fashion.


If you're not familiar with COPPER, it is actually an online store based here in the Philippines that offers a wide range of trendy clothing to satisfy every fashionista's craving. They are consistent in updating their collections, and every collection has a very specific theme, which is part of the reason I love them so much! The best part? You can shop at the comfort of your own home, and they also ship worldwide! So no matter which part of the world you're in, you can still get your hands on their fabulous pieces!


COPPER also has a store located in Good Shepherd's Bazaar, Phase One BF Homes, Paranaque (Stall #81). Since it's only a five-minute walk from my house, I go there often, and I always end up leaving carrying a lot of COPPER shopping bags ;)



As you can see, the store sells a bunch of cool tank tops, which I personally love because you can wear them in so many different ways. You can wear them alone for an effortlessly cool vibe, or throw a cardigan or blazer on top for a more put-together look. The possibilities are endless. I already have my eye on that FAITH piece. I'll probably purchase it the next time I go there.


From tanks to smiley-face jackets and Union Jack shorts, COPPER caters to all of your fashion needs, whatever your personal style may be.


And if you're more of a "dress" kind of girl, the store has a beautiful selection of dresses as well, which you can dress up or down depending on your mood. How adorable is that kitty cat dress? 




And if you love wearing skirts, shorts, and leggings, no problem! Because yes, you guessed it, COPPER has a wide variety of those as well. Bold prints, knitted, studded, you name it and they have it!


So head on over to COPPER now and get your fashion fix. Plus, the store is having a huge sale with up to 50% off on selected items this weekend!


And if you're lazy to go out because you'd rather stay at home during your sem break, why not go to their Facebook online store and shop from your bedroom? Simply click here.

As for me, I just recently got myself a new chambray top and leggings from COPPER, and I have every intention of going back before the weekend ends to purchase a few tanks and studded denim vests! Can't wait to post some OOTD's soon wearing my fab new clothes!

xo

13 comments:

  1. Ahh. great post!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visit my blog and Leave a message

    Luxe Asian Women Style & Korean Womens Clothing Fashion

    It's very unique & trendy style

    You never seen before like this kind of asian women fashion style

    I promise,maybe you can find your style here.

    http://luxeasian.com

    http://asianwomenfashion.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the post! Definitely gonna check it out :)

    http://thethingswritten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!! the clothes have that lil bit of an edge! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didnt know the store, but Im loving what I see!
    Thanks
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, the clothes there absolutely look so lovely (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god I'm totally in love with the clothes from this store. I wish we had a store like that here! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Kyle! thanks a lot for your lovely comment on my blog :) I really appreciate it ;)
    I never heard of Copper maybe coz I'm not living in Manila hehe
    but their pieces are really great,so trendy!
    hope we could follow each other soon, I really love your style.Hope to read from you soon.

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the white kitten dress and the long strippy one!
    Xo
    L
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute clothes. I just became your newest follower :) Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you want xx

    PS. I'm also doing an Urban Decay Vice 2 palette giveaway if you're interested!

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    VICE 2 GIVEAWAY
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I go there in ruins! And Iove copper too! Their items are so unique and fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How to commute going there if Im comming from atc?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.