Fashionable Pieces That Every Teen Should Have

Walk around in a mall or somewhere and you'll notice the place is littered with well-dressed people. Their style tastes evident in their bright, colorful and uniquely personal fashion ensembles. And if you look closely, you'll notice that most of them are teen-aged young and vibrant folks. Indeed, the youth today are not only tech savvy, but they're stylish as ever as well.

If you want to get on the bandwagon but don't want to spend too much of your allowance on clothes, fret not. Because being fashionable is all about having a sense of stylish creativity and confidence, and not about having a fat wallet. To start your journey to becoming a stylish teen, start by collecting these fashionable clothing pieces in your closet.

1) White Dress


This is a must-have staple because you can never go wrong with this--except when wearing this in a wedding that's not yours. Anything else, a white dress is perfect. It's simple so you don't have to feel overdressed at a party. White is also a carefree color so this can also be worn to a mall or at school.

Of course, when shopping for a white dress, choose something that's stylish and flirtatious in nature.


2) Coat

When it's cold, we tend to bundle up. Unfortunately, wearing layers of clothing can look very unflattering. To solve the issue, invest in a warm, stylish coat or jacket. Having one can keep you warm on cold, rainy days while still wearing your favorite sheer top. Plus, choosing a coat with the right cut can flatter your body in all the right places while staying covered.


3) Black Dress


You can never, ever go wrong with the LBD. The reason is a black dress is already chic, stylish and sophisticated as it is. And you'll never feel overdressed or underdressed in any occasion. Just add bling and you'll feel stylish at a party. If you want to tone your style just a little bit, you can also wear it as it is and you'll look casually dressed for a stroll in a mall.


4) Skinny Jeans


What better way to look stylish and casual for school than wearing skinny jeans or pencil pants? Having at least one pair is enough to fuel your stylish imagination because it can be paired with just about anything, from tank tops to peplum blouses. It can also be paired with ballet flats, flip-flops, boots and even platform pumps.


5) Maxi Dress

Nothing spells comfy, stylish and flirty than a maxi dress. If you want something that's comfy and breathable for warm days, wear one. They can be worn at school or a party with friends. You can also style it in whatever way you want.


So that's about it! You can never go wrong with these fashion staples, so be sure to fill your closet with these and you won't have to worry about not having something to wear for a girl's night out or at school.

x


39 comments:

  1. Great post and so true, kids these days are pretty trendy (and I had no intention of sounding old just then lol!)

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the red maxi dress is awesome! Lovely post!
    xx cvety
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every girl should have these items indeed! Perfect to mix & match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with having a black and white dress! I find myself wearing my simplest pieces so often because they are just appropriate for any occasion! I also love the maxi dress you chose -- asymmetrical hem is gorgeous. Great picks!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I quote: "Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication"

      xx
      Lookbook Store

      Delete
  5. Yes, a white dress is a fashion staple but THAT white dress I will literally DIE without!! It is BEEEEEAUTIFUL!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips! The white lace dress is my favorite summer must-have, even though I'm not a teen any more :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree! :) but, i dont have a coat! hahaha great article xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolute love this look book but I prefer the first one dress
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Awesome stuff!! Xx


      http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. Wow!! great compilation!! the maxidress is so cute!! Today I'm showing on my blog the first t-shirt form my new collection!! take a look there!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your tips and I agree with you, these clothes are MUST of every teen. If I can add something, I'll add some eye-catching necklace or tee with some funny or smart quote on it!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would also love to own all those things! ;) xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The white dress is gorgeous!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice colour and beautiful post!

    My last post
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally agree with you to have these staples and the white dress you used for illustration is stunning.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great selection of staple pieces. I fully agree with them, and actually have each of them! Thanks for sharing!

    Would you like to follow each other Kylie? Let me know :)

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this is gorgeous! I love the jacket and the maxi dress :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  18. the lace dress is amazing!
    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love the first one dress and the red,nice selection
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    NEW POST http://tr3ndygirl.com
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous pieces! That leather jacket is my favorite! =)

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great selection
    That white dress is a stunner
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great advice Kylie, I agree on all the staples you have suggested!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks fir the tips Dear! I'm happy I have them but not the maxi dress since I'm so petite! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  24. Must agree with everything in your list Kylie! You pointed out every girl needs in her wardrobe. Got almost everything except for the maxi dress. Parang di kasi bagay sa 'kin coz I'm short lol thumbs up for this thoughtful post dear! I always love reading articles like this from you :)))

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I agree, we should all have LBD in our closet. :)

    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I still doesn't have a white dress but I do have so many maxi dresses. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://missdream-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. yes to all, totes agree with you x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am damm sure girls will love your collection of women's outfits. They are looking trendy and beautiful I will make sure to calculate them for my new products once I'm updating with my current store. So that I can earn more business with the help of these clothes. Check this website www.gkfashionstore.com for collection of handbags, footwear and dresses products for womens.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.