Deadly Nightshade


I'm a huge supporter of fashion recycling -- wearing the same pieces more than once and trying to pair them with different things to make them look fresh and new.

This is what I wore yesterday when I went to Greenbelt to meet up with one of my best friends from Thailand. To be honest, I wasn't planning on blogging this outfit in the beginning because I've worn the blazer, leggings, and boots before in previous OOTDs, just not all together. But then I thought, should I only be blogging new outfits all the time? I don't think so. Sometimes I feel like I get dressed specifically with the intention of blogging my ensemble and that can get a bit tiresome after a while. After all, I don't want to lose myself and my sense of style just because I'm a blogger now. I guess it's all about finding the perfect balance between two worlds.



My friend commented on my outfit yesterday and told me that my personal style has really changed over the years. I used to wear strictly all-black but look at me now: I've become the poster child for mixing and matching colors and patterns lol.



STRIPED TANK TOP from People Are People
BLAZER from BAYO
LEGGINGS from Copper
BOOTS from Terranova
NECKLACE from Accessorize
CLUTCH from TLTSN



WATCH from Chanel
RING from YSL


32 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love in you leggings! I want similar long time ago, but i don't find. Amazing combo, love your outfit!
    Kisses.
    xx cvety
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leggings are seriously the COOLEST leggings I have ever seen!!!

    I really love how you mix and match your clothing - so daring but stunning.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the leggings!! very cool vibe with the rest of the look

    Kisses,
    www.taislany.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, recycling is completely acceptable. First we are women and then we are fashion bloggers, and most of us can't really just wear something once and then never wear it again. And why would we want to? I recycle pieces for my outfit posts all the time.

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Those leggings are way too cool! Love how you style it with that bag and top :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this mix ;) the vest is my favorite!!! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute mix of prints.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm huge fan of fashion recycling too and I think that you're great in matching different styles and prints together!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This vest is amazing and its color goes well with many styles! =)

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the clutch its so unique.
    Great look ,love the way you pulled out every piece.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. such an original and pretty look !
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I especially love the top and neck piece.. as always. And true enough, no need to tire yourself just because you're a blogger. You can always continue to be who you are and show that to the people and your readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look! Loving your top and clutch!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that bag. The texture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Kylie, I think that a true fashionista must be able to recycle garments and make them look new. And this is what you did brilliantly!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's been awhile since I've seen galaxy leggings, so nice to see you rocking them Kylie! =D I love your fierce necklaces too! <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely look! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the stripes ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely blazer and stripes tee
    I'd love to know your opinion on my NEW POST
    http://tr3ndygirl.com
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a stunning leggings Kylie!!! I soo love it! I love mixing and matching old pieces to new pieces too..One of the most interesting way to style <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. omg i love your new header! you've got such a fab signature style as well :) love this outfit x

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's a totally cool leggings =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. great look!

    www.mrsnoone.it
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  25. another surprise of mix match!!

    Love,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! I love that legging! I've got them too, only in grey tones!
    Hugs!
    WWW.CHANEXT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a pretty blog, i love it ! http://bowcloe.blogspot.co.uk/ Glad I checked you out ! x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.