HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAMILLE CO!! (Part 2)


As promised, here's a more detailed post about the outfit that I wore to Camille Co's birthday dinner (see previous post here). When I first found out I was invited, I immediately planned out what I was going to wear. The problem, though, was that I had about ten different outfits in mind and I didn't know which one to choose lol. After narrowing them down to two choices, I decided on this little shiny number.




I wanted to wear an outfit that was nice enough, but not too over-the-top. In the end, I settled on my favorite leopard-print leggings and, of course, a blazer. To be honest, I've never worn this blazer since I bought it four years ago in Los Angeles. At the time, I really liked it, but then I had difficulty thinking of what to pair it with. I was afraid that it was a bit too shiny. What do you think? Am I able to pull it off? (fingers crossed)




BLAZER from Charlotte Russe
TOP from Chinatown, Thailand
LEGGINGS from Circles en Dots
SANDALS from Sewn
NECKLACE from Apostrophe
BAG from Chanel


BRACELET from Dubai
WATCH from Chanel




RING from YSL

So what do you guys think of this outfit? Yay or nay? Let me know by leaving a comment below!

Now before I take my leave, here are just a few more photos from the dinner with Camille (in other words, the outtakes from my last blog post).











22 comments:

  1. I love this look Kylie, because it's so you, i mean its your signature style. And i also like how you balance your outfit between that bold blazer and leopard leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! Looks great on you!
    Lucky you, Camille is so pretty!
    I'm new to this blogging world! Mind dropping by and giving me some love?
    Pretty please with a cherry on top! I'd appreciate it alot! ♡
    www.hachidiane.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! x o x o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Amazing photo :)
    Following

    http://hanaylena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look!
    great pants!! <3

    http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so great!!
    I love your oufit and I love too if we can follow each other..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have similar leggings but I never wore them with a blazer, great touch!
    Love your accessories! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it! Very positive blog - just followed! Please check out my blog and follow back if you like it! It would mean a lot to me! Thanks! :)

    www.stylartbyguni.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're rocking this blazer! Not too shiny at all, I would totally wear it :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yey you're able to pull it off. you look fab!!! thanks for visiting
    http://www.pisceanrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice combination with the shiny blazer, you pull it off very well ;)



    www.style-chameleon.com

    TIMEX WATCH GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ur bag and YSL ring :)
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous look! I wish you all the best – happy birthday!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice jacket and amazing pants
    I posted a new article, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so good!! I love your leggings and that shiny blazer!
    You can always pull off such fun pieces!!

    yhttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The photos are so beautiful! You look so fierce as always Kylie! I love how you stand out from the crowd, you have a very strong fashion characteristic and I love you for that. :) I adore your jacket, so classy. I've seen your mini Chanel bag from your other posts before, you always make me lust over it, hehe. soo perfect! xx

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh you look absolutely amazing!!! Love the way you paired your leopard pants!! <3

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. super nice combination ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woah hi po! Your blazer is from Charlotte Russe pala. Love their pieces!! :)
    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never seen anyone wear printed leggings with shiny blazers before but now I know they can look good (and so fun) together! I've been wanting to try blazers in the longest time but have always been intimated about how it'll make me look like haha! I don't think I'd be able to pull it off :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so gorg! You definitely pulled that balzer off <3 how I wish I'm as adventurous as you in terms of clothing.

    http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.