Blurring The Lines With PERSUN

I'm such a newbie when it comes to online shopping. It's because I'm such a worrier and I'm scared that the items I order will never arrive and that I'll never get my money back if that happens. I know, I know . . . It's time for me to embrace the fact that shopping online is as normal as breathing for most people nowadays. Still, I always say that it's better to be safe than sorry.

When I first discovered Persunmall, I immediately knew that I would have to take a risk and finally start ordering things online. They have such an amazing collection of clothes and accessories that I simply could not resist.

Take these leggings, for instance. The moment I saw it on their website, I knew I had to have it.


It's very "Blurred Lines"/Robin Thicke, isn't it? I just fell in love with it for some reason. The "vertical stripes" leggings have been a huge trend here in the Philippines since last year but I never bought one because I honestly don't like wearing things that everyone else is wearing. I guess it's because I have this need inside of me to be different from the rest. The sheer see-through details of these leggings from Persunmall, however, make it look interesting and "different" enough for me to find it acceptable to wear :)


Ever since I ordered them, I've been waiting for them to arrive because I was so excited to wear them! After a long, long wait, they finally came in the mail! Yay!



I have to say that the quality of the leggings is awesome! I'm very picky when it comes to clothes because I always want them to be of good quality, and Persunmall certainly did not disappoint. The material is stretchy, soft on the skin, and stitched to perfection (yes, I look at the stitching of all the clothes I buy because I'm OCD like that lol).


I'm SO ready to get my Robin Thicke on! I already have an idea of what clothes and accessories I'm gonna pair these with.

Stay tuned for my next blog post to see how I rock these blurred lines ;)

xo



10 comments:

  1. You're not the only one that's scared to shop online ;)
    Great leggings, can't wait to see how you style them! xo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post reminded me of the fear that I got from my first time of shopping online :D LOL!
    Great post! Love the leggings too.




    VISIT MY BLOG - I PREACH FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these pants are amazing!! I love how cool they look!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. once i got into online shopping.. it was heaven for me, bad for my bank account :D

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like the quality of the item you ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing leggings!

    http://www.mrsnoone.it/2014/02/new-february/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the leggings! For sure you can rock this with your whole outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.