Vintage Backpacks Are The Perfect Accessory

Let's take a break from talking about clothes and what outfits to wear for this season. Instead, I want to talk about something different today: everyone's favorite accessory. Yup, you guessed it: BAGS.

I'm curious, what's your favorite bag style? Sure, there's just so much variety nowadays and bags come in all shapes and sizes, but what's the one that you always go back to?

Personally, I fell in love with backpacks when I was a teenager and my love for them just never went away. After all, backpacks aren't just for "school" or trips anymore. You can wear backpacks anytime and anywhere no matter what your age is. Not only that, but backpacks now look stylish and incredibly chic! Especially vintage ones. If you ask me, I'd say vintage backpacks are the best. You can wear them with absolutely any outfit and still look good. It doesn't matter if you're feeling casual or glam.


There's just something about vintage bags that gives them a very sophisticated and charming appeal, don't you think? Black vintage backpacks are my personal favorite. I mean, you can't go wrong with the color and it matches basically everything in your closet. Although I do love my tote bags too, there's just something about backpacks that makes them more convenient to use and they feel more secure as well. Fuss-free and on-the-go, what's not to love about them? And they look good in any material as well, whether it's leather, canvas, fur, or nylon.


What about you? What are some of your favorite backpacks that you've owned or want to own? I included photos of my absolute faves in this post but I'd love to hear from you too!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.