Lace It Up!


One of my all-time favorite textures is lace. There's something very appealing about its vintage glamour and understated sexiness. Perhaps that's why lace dresses have always been and will always be on trend. Not to mention the fact that they are appropriate for any occasion.


One of my favorite places to shop from when I'm looking for new lace dresses is Chicloth.





When accessorized right, lace dresses can be worn to weddings, proms, parties, and even rock concerts (imagine pairing a lace dress with a choker and leather ankle boots!).



What I love about Chicloth is that their selections are quite varied and every piece is always affordable. I mean, I'm sure you know how annoying it is to browse through so many different online shops that basically sell the exact same things, right?





With Chicloth, the available designs are exciting because they are unique and ultra stylish. You'll definitely find some dresses with one-of-a-kind designs, but hey, don't take my word for it. Go see for yourself! To see is to believe right?



Remember, lace dresses are a must-have closet staple so do not miss out! If you've never worn lace before, well, it might be time for you to get out of your comfort zone and make heads turn!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.