OOTD: Got me walkin' side to side.


Sometimes you find hidden treasures in the most unexpected places. I was raiding my dad's closet yesterday to look for something when I found this printed button-down stashed at the back of his wardrobe. Apparently it's vintage from back in the days when men used to wear these types of button-downs to go to the disco. I asked my dad if I could have it and of course he said yes! Who knew I'd actually find something to wear in my dad's closet? I love vintage clothes, and the print on this one is just so eye-catching.

I paired it with my usual tights + shorts combo and my Aldo sneakers to give my overall look a more modern take.


On another note, please check out the new official Kyro & Style Facebook Page and click the 'Like' button. It's about time I made one and to be honest I don't even know why it took me so long. Well, better late than never, right? I will be posting blog updates there as well as other tidbits so be sure to stay connected!


Top: VINTAGE
Shorts: FOREVER 21
Tights: FOREVER 21
Shoes: ALDO
Bag: PARISIAN
Choker: MENTAL CLUTTER


9 comments:

  1. Amazing mix of prints babe! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always see this tights in fashion often lately. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've styled your hair, as well as the perfect black backpack!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lippy on you babe! I hope you are doing well na!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool vintage shirt!!! Love the design and what you paired it with! xo

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness how awesome that this shirt was your dads! It looks incredible on you and your double buns are adorable

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.