OOTD: Burn, baby, burn.


I've been quite obsessed with the 'space buns' trend lately. I know it's been around for a long time and I can definitely see the appeal now -- it's fun, quirky, and no-fuss. I saw a photo of Kendall Jenner with her hair up in space buns and wearing black lipstick so I thought I'd try out that exact same look for today. 


To be honest, I'm really loving the contrast between the cutesie appeal of the space buns and the gothic lip color. Just to add even more quirkiness to this entire look, I opted to wear this Bart Simpson pullover from Fudge Rock because seriously, who doesn't love Bart? I wasn't actually planning on blogging this outfit to begin with, but I just loved how everything turned out that I just couldn't resist. You know what they say . . . "You can't take the fashion blogger out of the girl".

If you have other ideas or suggestions on how to wear the space buns or what style of clothing to pair with it, please leave comments down below or even links to pictures or anything that I can draw inspiration from because I'm planning on wearing this hairstyle more often.


Pullover: FUDGE ROCK
Necklace: FUDGE ROCK
Pants: BENCH
Shoes: SUPERGA
Bag: HERMES
Sunglasses: KANZAI OPTIC

4 comments:

  1. Your hair and makeup does look like Kendall's, great job!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look and the big transformation of the stylish bipolar to kyro and style looks. :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so dig this outfit Kylie and those space buns too! Keep slaying!

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.