OOTD: Iconic with or without you.


Today I'm channeling my inner Kendall Jenner with this cropped jacket from Something Borrowed (Don't worry, Kylie Jenner, I'm still loyal to you). If you're the type of person who prefers to wear black like me, the trick to keeping your outfit interesting is to choose basic pieces with a twist. For instance, what keeps this jacket from being "just another black jacket" and what sets it apart from all the other black clothes in my closet is its high-rise neckline and the fact that it's cropped and has cut-out details on the sleeves. It's little things like that that you should really consider when making another monochrome purchase.

The next time you want to buy something black, ask yourself, "What makes this particular piece different from all the other black shirts/tops/jackets that I have?"


Jacket: SOMETHING BORROWED
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Shoes: SOMETHING BORROWED
Necklace: FASHION ANTHOLOGY
Bag: CORDES & TOTES


1 comment:

  1. This Something Borrowed jacket is perfect, I love the unusual design as well as the high-rise neckline!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.