OOTD: Another day, another slay.


Today I wore this SLAY tee from MAINLINE Clothing Co. (formerly I AM BOLD Apparel) and paired it with formal pinstripe trousers and casual kicks. I know, I know . . . What an unconventional combo, right? I think it works though, so whatever.


To be honest, I'm really digging this slacks + sneakers combo so I'll probably be sticking to this type of style for a while. Time to raid my mother's closet and see if she has any vintage slacks that I can borrow . . .


Shirt: MAINLINE Clothing Co.
Pants: EXACT
Necklace: KHLOE & STELLA
Shoes: SUPERGA
Bag: CORDES & TOTES

6 comments:

  1. OMG! the pants are PRECIOUS- you look so, so amazing in it, Kylie. LOVE it!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This t-shirt is so cool and I love how you've worn your hair for this look!!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that top! Might as well check the website hehe

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning pants! great style dear
    I posted a NEW OUTFIT, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    fashion blogger
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.