OOTD: Superdope.


I love buying my clothes a bit oversized -- there's nothing better than wearing a large comfy pullover and baggy pants for an ultra-casual, effortlessly stylish look. Some people may not agree because apparently there's a "rule" in fashion that says you have to balance out something large or oversized by pairing it with something tight or fitted. Screw those so-called "rules" though. I've never been one to follow them anyway. I like to make my own, and I say wearing everything XL is the new version of cool (well, it's hardly new, but you get what I mean).

Wore a pair of long white socks and my patent croc Supergas and I was out the door looking hella dope!


Let's not forget about the main selling points of any outfit -- the accessories! Got my classic Ray-Ban aviators on, my vintage Louis Vuitton Montsouris backpack and an Hermes collier de chien to polish my whole look off. But hey, don't get it twisted. I'm no brand snob. I just thought I should add a little bit of high-end pieces to my ensemble to make up for my grungey appearance.




Pullover: GAP
Pants: BENCH
Shoes: SUPERGA
Choker: BLAIR MNL
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Bracelet: HERMES


16 comments:

  1. No matter what they say, you are still the beautiful girl who nails the outfit confidently. No need to dress according to your gender, as it's 2016 and girl you know you are doing good with the fashion na ka :)

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that you should screw the rules! You're rocking the outfit and look amazing :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backpack looks very stylish worn over the jumper - from the front, is looks like a harness, so cool!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab, I love everything about this look!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful lv backpack
    I'd love to know your opinion on my NEW POST
    have an happy day
    kiss
    ---> tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger <---

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rules are there to be broken! You look fab and cool, Kylie.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool combination! I love this look!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit but most especially your kilay!!! <333

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this - you're always looking so gorgeous and effortless!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful pull dear
    I posted a new review, I'd love to know your opinion
    would you like to pass from my blog?
    <<< Pamela Soluri fashion blogger >>>
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning,you look awesome
    Great back pack

    ReplyDelete
  13. so casual chic! love how those white socks pop as well! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok I am actually in love with your backpack! I adore how effortless this look is hun

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.