OOTD: Feeling so good, looking so bad.


The Queen With No Crown left the house wearing this edgy ensemble a few days ago. It looks like she was too lazy to button her jacket all the way up but the truth is that she did it on purpose. Why? Because she saw a photo of Rihanna wearing her jacket that way so she thought she could pull off the same look. Well, did she? Or should I say, did I? I don't even know why I'm talking about myself in the third person.

Did I pull off this look?


Words can't describe how obsessed I am with this Hermes-esque choker. I just love how it makes my neck look like the new coveted Birkin bag. Does this mean I'm worth half a million dollars as well? On another note, I'm glad that camouflage jackets are making a comeback because I haven't worn mine in a while. Leave it to Kanye West and the Kardashians to make camo trendy again. Go figure.


Top: BO+B  (BELLE OF THE BRAWL)
Jacket: BERSHKA
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Sneakers: ADIDAS
Choker: STYLE PARADIGM
Bag: CORDES & TOTES
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN



Last, someone asked me where to get stunning prom and wedding dresses. Now you can see it below.

Prom Dresses 2017

11 comments:

  1. Love the jacket!
    Blery&Ily
    http://thesprintsisters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you are rockin' the look in this, Kylie!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style, looks so cool, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This choker is ridiculously perfect - such a classy take on the trend!!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two words: stylish and bad ass!!!!
    How you perfectly sum up those words Kylie! You will always be the queen! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say, you totally pull this look off. You choker is so cool. Your style is always on point. You look like a very confident girl.
    Have a great day!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to say, I am totally in love with your choker! It's such a cool take on the trend
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock the outfit and you look so amazing, good choice of pairing. Love the outfit

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.