OOTD: Lying down beside you, what's going through your head?


This is my "Off Duty Blogger" look: simple, minimalist, and comfy. I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm obsessed with small backpacks! I have so many of them now which is kind of ironic because two years ago I told a friend of mine that "I would never wear a backpack in my whole life". Guess I ate my own words. I mean, what's not to love about small backpacks? They may look tiny but they can actually hold a ton! And they're extremely stylish and cute, too. I'm really loving this dark purple velvet one from My Everyday Fashion!

Oh and here's just a little style tip before I end this post: if you're obsessed with chokers like everybody else right now, try wearing two or more of them at the same time for a cool layered look.


Top: JUKAYKAY
Jogger Pants: THE CLIQUE BOUTIQUE
Shoes: NEW BALANCE
Chokers: MENTAL CLUTTER
Backpack: MY EVERYDAY FASHION

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post - you look gorgeous!
    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Loving this backpack so much!!
    Followed on Bloglovin!!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this look Kylie! Those sneakers and backpack are sos fab! :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning,You look lovely
    Great choker

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the layering of chokers you did for this look. And I also like small backpacks. :)


    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply, comfy and really good ootd!
    kisses
    http://www.thefashiondance.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this edgy comfy look! You look so fierce ;)

    Girl About Town blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the sporty feel to this! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.