OOTD: And if you don't know, now you know.


Marble prints are so trendy right now, and I can definitely understand the appeal -- marble is such a luxurious texture especially when used as a print design for garments. It's definitely a nice and interesting twist on your typical monochrome! Personally, I think it looks very chic and elegant, and it's so easy to combine with other pieces of clothing which is always a plus. It's no wonder that this marble print cropped pullover with mesh details from Something Borrowed has quickly become one of my favorite tops to wear.

What about you? What are your thoughts on the marble print?


Top: SOMETHING BORROWED
Jeans: FOREVER 21
Sneakers: ALDO
Choker: BLAIR MNL
Backpack: SM PARISIAN



18 comments:

  1. Glad to see the queen looking so fierce again!!! Lovely shots Kylie! :)
    And yes, I do love items from Something Borrowed too!!! Bought a bag from them not so long ago.

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally crushing on those shoes Kylie! I missed your ootds! ♥

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your edgy outfit, Kylie! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cool look
    https://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top is so edgy! It reminds me of something Rihanna would wear and I agree, I love marble print too!

    T xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impeccable outfit! Love this cool look with an edgy twist to it on you Kylie.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous, love how you styled it! You seem so lovely too, I would love to follow each other and stay in contact, it is always nice to make new blogger friends! Let me know. x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post.. I love this jeans xd
    I follow you on Ig if you want come and visit my blog or my Ig profile
    lallylu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute and sporty! That top with the marble sleeves is everything

    Rachel xx

    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look cool as always and I love the marble too!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look from head to toe!! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose NEW OUTFIT POST

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning,you look awesome
    I love your sneakers and the bag wow

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look sooo FABULOUS! Love all the elements!


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  14. This top works so well as a cropped style - especially as it has long sleeves! So cool!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's an awesome outfit, dear. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.